Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: My Pact Club Timer III shit the bed, repair or get another brand?

Timer update

For those who following: https://blog.practiscore.com
    And here is an example how time can be transferred from timer into scoring app remotely.
    https://youtu.be/ciGLzLdyFNU

New shot timer survey

Bachstein Consulting is very excited to be working with an industry leader looking to introduce new technology to the shooting sports industry. If you are a competitive shooter, please tell us your hopes and dreams regarding the future of shot timers. In addition to completing the survey, please feel free to comment here in the forum.

https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4592587/kbshottimer

AMG Lab taking pre-orders

Hi all, I have an update: also an email blast will go to those who subscribed at AMG Lab website.
    There has been some unfortunate delay with some components from couple of suppliers, apparently they cannot fullfill my orders quick enough to make shipping start to happen right now. However the good news is that this is all that this delay is about. I adjusted shipping date on the website to adjust for that now that I have more precise data from suppliers. Once parts are in-house they go straight into the product same day and then get shipped to you right away.
    I encourage everyone who is committed to pre-order to reserve a unit by placing a pre-order today as all pre-orders will also include a bonus, details in the cart. First batch has limited stock quantity so dont delay, once preorder is placed I will personally keep you updated on every step it takes to get this timer in your hands. If anyone has a question feel free to PM here or at www.amg-lab.com

And here are couple clips from yesterday’s match, on the last video shooter had timer on his belt and given a remote beep from the tablet, as he runs back and around divider to the next set of targets the way is open and there is no bumping into RO, not to mention that timer being on shooter’s belt picks up every single shot fired accurately.

Last edited by alexmg; 10-31-2018 at 03:23 PM. Reason: some grammar error and typos adjusted

@alexmg Aha!

I thought there was a guy with an extra timer on my stages at a WAC match I shot a couple weekends ago...I remember thinking at the time, hey I wonder...

Very cool and really glad to see you taking the time to get the product right. And kudos for the real world no kidding testing at WAC.

Hope you sell a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Preorder submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    @alexmg Aha!

I thought there was a guy with an extra timer on my stages at a WAC match I shot a couple weekends ago...I remember thinking at the time, hey I wonder...

Very cool and really glad to see you taking the time to get the product right. And kudos for the real world no kidding testing at WAC.

Hope you sell a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You got me! Thank you for kind words and pre-order. Its pretty cool that you saw and can indeed confirm what level of testing and how much of it was put into this product. Those who never shot at WAC may not know that, but it has very unique bay setup that makes clean shot detection a challenging task, it amplifies sound of loud guns, while keeping quiet ones still quiet, bays #6 and #7 have shorter divider so you have to watch for sounds coming from adjacent bays, etc. So once shot detection algorithm was smart enough to detect shots properly at WAC, anything else is was a walk in the park

Double-post, sorry. Please delete.
    Last edited by alexmg; 10-31-2018 at 10:18 PM.

Purchased.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Hammertime
    Purchased. Looking forward to using it.

On order!!!
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

User Tag List