Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dealing With Stupid Assed SJWs

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Is there more to this story ?

Unless the officer was intentionally being antagonistic after being asked to refer to said Lesbian as something other than Ma’am I find this hard to believe unless his agency’s management already had a target on the officers back for something else and used this as an excuse.

If the facts are as presented, this is more of an indictment of your sons agency to be addresses by a union, FOP etc. than an indictment of the LGBT SJW.
    It's actually an indictment of both. Yeah, the agency obviously needs to address some issues on how it handles common sense policy...but the LGBT-Q SJW really needs to inject some common sense into the interpretation of what is truly offensive or so-called "hate speech" and to differentiate between courteous professionalism by an officer who is not issued ESP when it comes to dealing with non-immediately visually identifiable sub groups within the community as a whole.
    When everyone around you is running, screaming, and losing their minds...look for the quiet old gray haired cop because he's about to kick down some doors and sort some unruly bastards out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Duffy View Post
    For someone who said he was reluctant to join a gun forum you sure are making up for lost time.
    I'm sorry. Have I broken a rule, or offended you in some way?
    When everyone around you is running, screaming, and losing their minds...look for the quiet old gray haired cop because he's about to kick down some doors and sort some unruly bastards out.

I would not do well in the current environment in which cops have to practice their profession. Not all that long ago I had a conversation with a working cop of the agency from which I'm retired. He told me cops were getting days off for calling dirt bags dirt bags and using inappropriate language. I'd assuredly be spending more time on suspension than in a black & white.

Site Supporter
    Kan, is that pronoun guide from a department directive or training? Even if it were, I'd expect extensive training and testing before discipline. Who could remember all that weirdness when most people, of whatever gender, identity. or orientation, just want to be treated respectfully rather than make other people just through hoops?

Is there more to this story ?
    I'm certain the fourth-hand internet recounting of a story about a controversial topic is true and complete.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kan S LaTrans View Post
    I'm sorry. Have I broken a rule, or offended you in some way?
    Refer to the mission statement for this sub-forum:

The Law Enforcement Section exists as a resource for the discussion of training and equipment for law enforcement officers in the performance of their sworn duties. All members of Pistol-Forum, whatever their profession, are welcome to participate in and contribute to the LE Section, but keep the discussion confined to the topics of LE training and equipment.

All comments must remain professional without bickering or whining.
    I won't say you've bright line broken a rule but your starting a pattern of topics which don't actually match with the mission statement for this particular sub-forum. Some banter and general BS-ing is expected but this is a technical forum first. This sort of thread, if it needs to be made, is more of a "general discussion" thread.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kan S LaTrans View Post
    I guess what really burns my personal ass is that now a micro-minority is driving the boat for policy everywhere. I mean, here in AZ...there is full equality. Marriage, all of that. So, there's really nothing left for them to have a legitimate gripe about, so it's become (and this is for ALL SJWs) a free for all, actively seeking something...anything to be offended over, or so they have a cause they can scream about like the folks before them who actually had a legitimate gripe about how they were treated.

Personally...I never gave a half a shit if someone happened to be gay. Not my circus, not my monkey...as long as no one is being hurt...you do you. What goes on in the bedroom of two consenting adults is their business. Not mine. I am not going to judge who sticks what where. I will go the entire rest of my life not ever being curious what a dick tastes like, so respect that, and gobble all the weenie YOU want to, and be happy. God was having a really really good day when he invented the vajayjay, I am a big fan. I will stick to that. Besides...my wife is super hot and she likes to shoot.

I don't want anyone else's agenda jammed in my face. I don't even want the pro-gun agenda jammed in my face by the open carry to get attention crowd. I am 200% 2A...but I had a LOT of time wasted by the open carry doods who were packing ARs into Starbucks to get in a cop's face and yell about the 2A and claim they were "fighting for the 2nd Amendment" in a state with CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY. I am sorry, but...what are you fighting for?...you haz it.

Same with religion. I have mine. I don't get in your face with it....so I really don't want to have yours in mine. Kneel, lie down, or stand on your head and pray to the Cabbage God if you want to...but don't stick your magic underwear in my grill. You do you.

I am just saying but there is going to be a HUGE push back from the regular folk in the not too distant future and it isn't going to be pretty.
    ^^^^^^
    What he said (I'm a two finger typist).

Decades back, long before the SJW thing became a thing, I decided to stop referring to people by sir, mam, mr., miss, etc., while on the job. Hasn't been a problem.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Well now I’m curious. What do you use instead?
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Well now I’m curious. What do you use instead?
    And how do you know?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List