Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RFI: griffin armament

RFI: griffin armament

How is the customer service from Griffin? How is the typical quality/quality control from griffin?

Anyone have the Paladin, and care to share their thoughts?

I’m very interested in the Paladin specifically, but, as always, wonder where the company will be in...five years.

Thanks.

Just an observation as I don't have any product of the companies I am going to mention...

I believe that Griffin gets a lot of shit for "ripping off" designs of folks like Knights.

I don't do business with companies that lack integrity. Many others to choose from. Tell us what you are looking for and we will help you make a good choice. @Hansohn Brothers

Name:  tumblr_ni3eqqHzyZ1rrmtkro2_r1_540.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  39.1 KB
    #RESIST

I want:

User serviceability with removable front cap

Versatile mounting system, featuring ability to accept a direct thread adaptors.

What isn’t an issue:

Weight

Cost

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    I want:

User serviceability with removable front cap

Versatile mounting system, featuring ability to accept a direct thread adaptors.

What isn’t an issue:

Weight

Cost
    So many other cans to go with.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Any other recommendations....??

Any other recommendations....??
    Id take a look at Q, they talk a lot of shit but they seem to be able to back it up.

-edit-
    Last edited by Dan_S; 07-21-2018 at 10:09 AM.

They don’t appear to be user-serviceable, and the company doesn’t inspire confidence as to a long-term customer support availability.

That is what I was specifically interested in the Paladin, as the mounting options *and* non-welded core are unique to the market in many ways.
    I believe its been proven that you dont really need to service centerfire cans.

Q are the guys from AAC and then Sigs silencer line. They arent going anywhere long term.

While I’m sure they’re a great option, it doesn’t check the necessary boxes.

Requirements:

Non-welded, serviceable core.

Removeable thread adapter than can accept various thread-pitch adapters and ideally, a muzzle brake mount.
    Last edited by Dan_S; 07-21-2018 at 10:51 AM.

User Tag List