Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cops Can't Shoot! - Minor Rant

I'll be honest. I've said that a lot. I also work pt at a range a couple departments qualify on. I also have several good friends on those departments who agree with that statement.

In terms of egos and annoying people at matches I'm sorry you guys need to deal with that. The guys I shoot with are good natured and helpful. I shoot occasionally with one of the countries best pcc shooters and even he will point out mistakes in a helpful manner.

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Please tell me they came in at like dead last. God I hate arrogant pricks like that. Should’ve offered to have your 14 y/o teach their knuckle-dragging asses how to actually shoot, but it’d likely have been a huge waste of time.

Let me guess, each “operator” was running a Zevved-out Glock with cheesegrater porting and the biggest legal mag extensions they could run. Oh and Ghost ring sights too, can’t forget those.

Same type of guys who would show up to an intro to carry class in full battle rattle.

They should be made to turn in their guns after such performances and be relegated to nothing more than a marshmallow launcher until they can demonstratively unkitten themselves.
    "..running a Zevved-out Glock with cheesegrater porting and the biggest legal mag extensions they could run.."

My vote for Today's Winner of the Internet!

Quote Originally Posted by Kan S LaTrans View Post
    Ex Harbor Seal maybe...Leader Of Pie Eating Team One.

I ain't even gigging the guy because he has some size on him. I know some big guys who can put lead on steel. Hell, I grew some around the middle after I retired...but it's the whole tacticool thing and the operator beard...but so far as I can tell...he don't know how to run a gun.
    LOL Classic, great sense of humor. .. I'm glad that you picked up on my deliberate misspelling.

It is amazing how clueless and unskilled some people can be, and yet be, well clueless and oblivious about it! I am sure that it is like you wrote in your initial post, these people don't take any real instruction, but sort of mimic the moves they see the cool "operators" do. I guess it is hard to be serious, attentive, diligent and humble, and a lot easier to be a jerk off.

By the way I'm in Athens GA, but we may be moving to the Tucson area in about a year. How is the training/competition scene out there? (Edit: I thought I read that you did a match in Tucson).
    Last edited by DacoRoman; 07-24-2018 at 09:15 PM.

User Tag List