Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some asshole(s)...

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    How stupid do you have to be to piss off one of the world’s most elite fighting forces on a personal level?
    How stupid do you have a to be to disrespect a fallen soldier who died for his team extolling some of the greatest virtues a human being can have.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    How stupid do you have a to be to disrespect a fallen soldier who died for his team extolling some of the greatest virtues a human being can have.
    Apparently 14 year old boy stupid.

http://abc7ny.com/teen-arrested-afte...lized/3793792/

Still needs his ass beat and both his parents ass beat (assuming his Mom knows who his father is).

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Shot View Post
    Apparently 14 year old boy stupid.

http://abc7ny.com/teen-arrested-afte...lized/3793792/

Still needs his ass beat and both his parents ass beat (assuming his Mom knows who his father is).
    Make the kid spend a week with a incoming class of BUDs.

Make the kid spend a week with a incoming class of BUDs.
    I couldn't think of a better group of role models to teach that young man some life discipline, work ethic, the importance of making good choices and consequences. At 14 I hope this is a one off for him.

Damn shame it’s a 14 y/o, hopefully the repercussions are severe enough that he unscrews himself and starts to make better life choices. At the very least he should be made to go clean the headstones of any military personnel within his locale and have to personally apologize to Murphy’s family. Oh, and be made to do the Murphy challenge at least twice a week for the next few years.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

This is a great opportunity for the judge to get creative in assigning a punishment that teaches some respect.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Not sure "stupid" is the right adjective here. If the doer was an adult, I would use terms like "disrespectful", "selfish", "uncaring", and "miserable excuse for a person" in polite company. Since the doer appears to be a teen, my hope is the correct term is "ignorant" and that he learns something from the incident.

Site Supporter
    Many years of working with teens and their parents gave me the mindset that the parents are often dumber than the kids. Some approve of their kids smoking dope. Many develop adversarial relationships with those who discipline or have custody of them such as teachers, principals, cops and probation officers. I've heard mothers say that oral sex is not sex, and my girl shouldn't be punished for giving blowjobs(plural)at school.

I raised a son.

He'd be the first to tell you that had he done something like this, his father would have choked him out with his own arm.

A judge's punishment and the wrath of the people would have paled in comparison to the hatred I would have poured out on him.....for the rest of his or my days.

Doubtful this kid has that in his home life. I could be wrong but like willie posted......lots of parents out there that are dumber than a 14 year old.

Prayers to the family and friends of the fallen Seal. Nobody should have to go through that type of disrespect after losing their brave son. I read Lone Survivor and what Lt. Murphy did was heroic and selfless. May he rest in eternal peace.

Regards.

Lt. Michael P. Murphy calmly walked out into gunfire and made a cell phone call to save his brothers. I'm sure he'd either have zero f*cks to give about this or, if the people who did it were worth his time, he'd take them out for a beer/coffee and talk to them. They'd be better people for it.

User Tag List