Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting ammo kaboom tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    remanufactured
    This word keeps repeating itself in kaboom incidents.

You'd think home reloads would be overrepresented, but I keep seeing this 'remanufactured' ammo pop up instead.

How cheap could it possibly be to be worth this risk?

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post

You'd think home reloads would be overrepresented, but I keep seeing this 'remanufactured' ammo pop up instead.

At the time I bought all this ammo it was significantly cheaper. I saved over $100 bucks plus free shipping.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post

For the last 17 years, I have had more issues with bulk Winchester and Remington ammo than I have had with my own handloads.

I had a kind of exciting day with some reman .45 ACP ammo back in 2000 or 2001. Never again.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

I am in my 70's and living on SS but I still purchase quality ammunition like 124gr+P HST and 124gr American Eagle by the case.

User Tag List