Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: IDPA Indoor Nationals

IDPA Indoor Nationals

Who's going? I'm going. Anyone else?

No, I wish. Couple of predictions though. Vogel...SSP DC...does anyone doubt that?

Brevit with the upset in ESP with Allen and Carrell finishing close along with Perry and Wright. Honestly, any of these guys can win this division but Brevit is smokin' at the moment.

CDP is a freaking toss up but I think Giddings will have the DC... Kirts is really hot at the moment and shooting like a mad man. You are in a tough division but you can do it!

ESR, Miculek...although Scott Warren is listed under ESR (he was shooting ESP 2 weeks ago @ NC Ironman) so you can never count him out.

SSR...Lentz.

http://www.matchreg.com/sw/02-23-12statusdiv.htm
    Last edited by KeeFus; 02-20-2012 at 05:10 PM. Reason: spelling

Honestly, with the lineup in CDP at this match, if I walk home with a top 10 I'll be happy, I'll be ecstatic with a top 5, a top 3 would mean I'd levitate around for a week, and a win would probably cause me to die on the spot of a heart attack.

What about McGinty in ESP? Coming off his division win at the Worlds.
    Scott
    Only Hits Count - The Faster the Hit the more it Counts!!!!!!; DELIVER THE SHOT!
    Stephen Hillier - "An amateur practices until he can do it right, a professional practices until he can't do it wrong."

I really think that CDP and ESP are pretty much anyone's game, since any of the top guys listed there has a chance of taking home all the glory. SSP is going to be Vogel unless something really weird happens.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Who's going? I'm going. Anyone else?
    SO'ing.

Stages look good, Franks matches always do.

Buckland on his home range or Glen will give you a run.....

I will say that Buckles might get confused and try to stick a speedloader in his gun, plus I can heckle him about doing worse on Top Shot than I did.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I will say that Buckles might get confused and try to stick a speedloader in his gun, plus I can heckle him about doing worse on Top Shot than I did.

Ouch.

I should have mentioned that Craig is a friend of mine and the heckling is mutual since he kicked my ass at last year's Bianchi Cup.

Results?

User Tag List