Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAR: Hardwired Tactical Shooting "1st Responder Pistol", Culpeper, VA, 7/14-15/18

AAR: Hardwired Tactical Shooting "1st Responder Pistol", Culpeper, VA, 7/14-15/18

For your reading pleasure:

https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress...va-7-14-15-18/

Happy to address any questions here on the forum. Thanks!

Thanks again for another great review!
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_White View Post
    Thanks again for another great review!
    Thanks again for the positive feedback, Mr. White. Maybe one day I'll deem myself worthy of one of your classes (not sure that my skills are at a place to get the most from you just yet).

It’s good to see DB get out into the world teaching a bit more. His and Wayne’s material is far more useful than 95% of the “tacticool” classes out there.

Though I am trying to figure out how students survived an entire weekend with both DB AND Murph on the same range at the same time.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

I just wish they'd make it up to my neck of the woods.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Site Supporter
    Nice AAR. I regret missing this class. Hope they return in 2019.

The Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS) “First Responder Pistol” course is billed as their signature course. Do not let the name fool you, for it is not a class for police officers (though most officers would benefit from this class). I would describe the class as a bit of an intermediate level course that combines some pure fundamentals and basic skills with some higher expectations of speed and, especially, accuracy.
    I have come to like and use "immediate responder", as it fits the role many of us are targeting training like this to. Immediate responder is the current label used in EM/disaster response to describe the first person rendering aid who is experiencing or arriving at an event. The immediate responder may also be a first responding professional rescuer, or first responder by trade off duty, but immediate responder describes all without having to clarify what it's not, like the above quote.

Food for thought.
    Last edited by ST911; 07-21-2018 at 04:54 PM.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by 43Under View Post
    Thanks again for the positive feedback, Mr. White. Maybe one day I'll deem myself worthy of one of your classes (not sure that my skills are at a place to get the most from you just yet).
    From seeing the reports on the outstanding training you've attended and obviously been successful at, I don't know how in the world you wouldn't be more than worthy of my class. Fwiw.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Great review! If John brings these guys back to VA in 2019, I'll definitely attend this class.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    It’s good to see DB get out into the world teaching a bit more. His and Wayne’s material is far more useful than 95% of the “tacticool” classes out there.

Though I am trying to figure out how students survived an entire weekend with both DB AND Murph on the same range at the same time.
    It looked like we were going to get a thunderstorm with lightning at some point. Thor looked down and said “Is that DB and Murphy?.......Divert quickly”....;-)
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List