Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AAR: Hardwired Tactical Shooting "1st Responder Pistol", Culpeper, VA, 7/14-15/18

Quote Originally Posted by 43Under View Post
    For your reading pleasure:

https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress...va-7-14-15-18/

Happy to address any questions here on the forum. Thanks!
    Informative and interesting AAR.

I am curious as to why you feel it may have been better for you if there was more time between this and the previous class you attended?

Quote Originally Posted by BJXDS View Post
    Informative and interesting AAR.

I am curious as to why you feel it may have been better for you if there was more time between this and the previous class you attended?
    Thanks for the feedback.

In an ideal world I prefer to have more time between classes in order to let the lessons of the first sort of "congeal" in my head before moving on to the next thing. But, we don't get to decide the schedules of our instructors, so sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Under View Post
    Thanks for the feedback.

In an ideal world I prefer to have more time between classes in order to let the lessons of the first sort of "congeal" in my head before moving on to the next thing. But, we don't get to decide the schedules of our instructors, so sometimes you have to do what you have to do.
    Understood. I was thinking you meant the previous Givens class impacted your performance in this class.

In any case, this is on my list if timing works out. And from reading your AAR’s, IMHO, you would thoroughly enjoy and get a lot out of Mr. Whites’s classes as well.

Thanks

I was next to the Civilian Gunfighters on the line - they did great and I second the high recommendation for this class. DB brings a great perspective backed up by plenty of experience. Highly recommended!

User Tag List