Thread: Brownells "Prime Time" sale

Brownells "Prime Time" sale

#RESIST

Are any of the discount codes still active? I really want to grab a LAW Folder and would love to cut the price even a little further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Are any of the discount codes still active? I really want to grab a LAW Folder and would love to cut the price even a little further.
    I couldn't tell you, I do know you can test them before actually buying.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post

I think there is a code floating around but only for $300 + orders.

Found them:
    31 off $300 + free shipping - PJM
    59 off $500 + free shipping - PJN
    89 off $800 + free shipping PJP

This was posted yesterday, not sure if they are any good still or if they work for the current sales.
    Last edited by Grey; 07-19-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Ameriglo Agents for $84.99 shipped https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod113320.aspx

Does anyone know if these are drive the dot? I’ve seen them mentioned before and I need some sights for a 17.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Brownells just activated 3 coupons for the last day of the sale. They’re in a banner add at the top of their webpage.

My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Ameriglo Agents for $84.99 shipped https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod113320.aspx

Does anyone know if these are drive the dot? I’ve seen them mentioned before and I need some sights for a 17.
    Drive the dot. At least they were for me and my bud.

So they activate discount codes but then they raised the price of the LAW folder. Thanks [emoji849]

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post

You need the lower front sight height for #DriveTheDot
    #RESIST

User Tag List