Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: SIG M17 Commercial Version coming in August 2018

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    How is the accuracy on these? I'm getting the impression from the AXG thread that the OG X5 is really good, Legions are hit and miss. I'm curious how the main line guns are doing.

Has anyone come up with an aftermarket manual safety that has a higher and larger lever?
    They accuracy is fine.

It’s not that other P320s have accuracy problems. It’s that the OG X5’s were VERY accurate and the Legion X5s were just regular P320 accurate.

I’ve not seen any aftermarket thumb safety levers for the P320.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    How is the accuracy on these? I'm getting the impression from the AXG thread that the OG X5 is really good, Legions are hit and miss. I'm curious how the main line guns are doing.

Has anyone come up with an aftermarket manual safety that has a higher and larger lever?
    I asked GGI about the safety, apparently because it’s a MIM part machining an aftermarket P320 safety would be an extremely complex and cost prohibitive endeavor. That’s a pity because a P320 with a better safety is something I’ve wanted for a while.

So I rented an M17 today and shot lights out with it, very accurate and fast for me. It seemed very easy to shoot, and the safety set up was quite similar to my 1911s. Seemed like a nice setup. Does anyone else have similar findings?

User Tag List