Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finding a AIWB holster for my HK

Thanks for the feedback. After the holster breaks in a bit an I tune up the retention screws, I'll post back on the HD clip.

Quote Originally Posted by bobdavis View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. After the holster breaks in a bit an I tune up the retention screws, I'll post back on the HD clip.
    I ordered a GI Slim II for my SK with the HD clip and STD clip. I'll post pics & my thoughts on it once it arrives. Should be a couple weeks still.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilryth View Post
    I ordered a GI Slim II for my SK with the HD clip and STD clip. I'll post pics & my thoughts on it once it arrives. Should be a couple weeks still.
    They quote a couple weeks, but in reality it's probably closer to a few days. I think I had a 4 day wait between ordering and getting a shipping notice.

Once the holster broke in a bit (meaning the leather formed around the pistol) and I got the retention screws adjusted a bit, the HD clip works fine. It's super easy to slip onto the belt and it holds well. Finding the sweet spot for this holster will take a little time - it's different than the Shaggy I have for my G19 - but I think the holster will work well for my needs.

The basic idea is that the PPS is a "no gun" or "grab and go" gun kind of thing that doesn't take much effort to grab and have on my belt. This holster works great for that. I wore it all day Sunday and it is a very easy package to carry.

Thanks!

User Tag List