Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finding a AIWB holster for my HK

I like that high noon. If it's in stock I may pick one up while waiting for a JRC.

I use a high noon alter ego if I'm tucking my shirt in (ie. at work) It works well when I can blouse the tucked in shirt around the gun, but it prints like crazy if my shirt is untucked - b/c it does nothing to tuck the grip in. I've gone to using the high noon if I'm tucked in and the shaggy if I'm untucked. This is with a glock 19

I will put my two cents in. I joined here after seeing a link on M4Carbine.net that sent me here reading about AIWB carry and holsters. I ended up getting a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Slim AIWB holster. I use it for my P2000, which if I'm not mistaken is roughly the same size as the HK45c. I had mine on my doorstep in less than two weeks. Loving it so far.
    Last edited by twpayne75; 02-26-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twpayne75 View Post
    I will put my two cents in. I joined here after seeing a link on M4Carbine.net that sent me here reading about AIWB carry and holsters. I ended up getting a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Slim AIWB holster. I use it for my P2000, which if I'm not mistaken is roughly the same size as the HK45c. I had mine on my doorstep in less than two weeks. Loving it so far.
    So, I went ahead and ordered the Garrett. It shipped today and should arrive Monday. I'll post some pics and first impressions next week. I really hoping that I like AIWB.

Pictures in the AIWB Holsters thread are expected

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/saddlery/...slim-aiwb.html

Here is a thread I started on HKPro when I was debating on the Garrett Ind. holster. I just added some pictures to the last page this morning. I ended up ordering more clips. The thread goes into greater detail. If you have any questions just ask.

Got my Garrett today, here's one quick pic.
    I'll add more to the AIWB pictorial guide.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT_Calle View Post
    Got my Garrett today, here's one quick pic.
    I'll add more to the AIWB pictorial guide.
    Interested to know how that clip holds.

Quote Originally Posted by twpayne75 View Post
    Interested to know how that clip holds.
    Me too - I just got one and can't seem to get it to reliably hold. It's brand new though, and the pistol might be too tight in there still. I think I just need to make sure it's really on there.

What have you found?

bob

Well, so far so good.
    I can't say I use the holster with any great frequency. I work and live on a military installation so I don't carry very often, unless I'm going off post. I'm probably not a great test subject, lol.
    In wearing it around the house it seems to hold up fine. I did order a longer clip so the holster will ride lower. Seems to work better. I haven't really done a lot of drawing from it yet mostly because I don't wear it often enough.
    I still foresee a JRC appendix rig in my future.

User Tag List