Page 5 of 189 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Just requaled for my CCL renewal with it yesterday. I’m beginning to notice I do shoot it better than most of my other carry guns.

I have never shot my 19 that great.

Kinda want to dabble with a 26.5 for carry.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Nice shooting! The idea of a G26 is slowly starting to percolate in my pea brain. I move pretty slow on such things but what I like is the commonly reported accuracy, capacity and shootability...plus I think the shortened grip might be just the ticket because where I live it's t-shirt weather about 9 mos of the year.

Wow the trigger was smooth on this 26.5 ( almost too light), now I need to wait 10 days to pick it up. Now I need some Ameriglo sights, I may just throw CAPS on this one since I shoot those well enough.

Also eyeing one of these to supplement/replace my aging Gen 2.5 26...by far my most carried personal gun.

Tamara had some positive thoughts on a test gun in another thread--looking forward to her article.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-keeping/page5

Sadly, I’ve only been able to get out once since my last post.

Moving, school, work, kids, not enough hours in the day!

I’m due to pick up the 26.5 in the next day or so, I’m tempted to buy a replacement factory striker spring and the heavier one to try out since it “feels” pretty darn light with no wall. My 17.5 “felt” like it was 1.5 pounds heavier with a small wall. I’m also curious how well I’ll actually shoot it and may not change anything haha. I’m probably overthinking things.

Mine is still working perfectly for me.. I’ll try to get a few more range reports this fall. My time is extremely limited right now, but the Gen 5 has already surpassed my Gen 4’s for carry.

The east of concealment, shootability, and capacity solidified my carry choice years ago.

I finally got a chance to do a little shooting.. started off cold from 25 yards.

10 shot group - 147gr HST

Name:  3444EA03-D93A-464E-A4BC-420F1591D08A.jpg
Views: 2176
Size:  34.8 KB

User Tag List