Page 130 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

I don't think I have 26 mags (10s/12s) that rattle. In the larger, giving the base a whack after loading every 5-7 rounds helps those that do.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

My two OEM 12 rounders, (orange #7 followers), rattled upon loading from the time they were taken out of their packages. So, unless they were counterfeit, there is no further info I can offer. One proved to cause stoppages in the gun on two or three occasions during the vetting process...and was disassembled and reassembled, but never put back into use. The other has never had a hiccup.

(Purchased from GunMag Warehouse back in 2020 right after I bought the Blue Label Gen 5.)

I believe @TC215 had the same rattle issue with his, though I don't recall where his were purchased.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    I don't think I have 26 mags (10s/12s) that rattle. In the larger, giving the base a whack after loading every 5-7 rounds helps those that do.
    It's been awhile since the topic came up here, a few years I'd guess, so I'd forgotten. I had to drop the 19 rounder out of my G45 this morning to see; yeah a teeny rattle. But then I didn't realize my 19s had a grooved trigger vs my 17's smooth until I read it on line first.

See ball, hit ball.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Besides getting rid of the rattle, I think you will find seating a magazine in a slide forward reload easier, administrative loading easier, and theoretically the pistol may be more reliable on shot one, as it isn't trying to overcome pressure from the top cartridge.

I shot a Mayhem Syndicate comp on a Get 4 19 today, and it turned it into a pellet gun in recoil feel with the dot hardly rising -- may have to get one for the 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    All points well taken and worthy of consideration. I suppose that's why Glock now only has a + sign on the bottom, and not +2.

(It still bugs me...but I feel a little better in consideration of your post.)
    All of my G19 mags are loaded to 14 for the exact reasons George pointed out.

The 12 rounder is extremely tight to shove into the G26, so eventually I may just determine I have peace of mind with 11… no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post

The 12 rounder is extremely tight to shove into the G26, so eventually I may just determine I have peace of mind with 11… no big deal.
    Easy for you to say, you can just submit your opponent by various means...RNC, kimura, body slam, triangle...but me...I'm just an old man on a pension.

(For the record, that was the first post by @GJM that ever gave me solace. )
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I believe @TC215 had the same rattle issue with his, though I don't recall where his were purchased.
    Yep, got mine from GT Distributors.

As someone, somewhere said "what difference does it make?"

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post

Now I need to go download all my 15 rounders. What about the 15 rounders with a +2? Should they be downloaded also?
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Now I need to go download all my 15 rounders. What about the 15 rounders with a +2? Should they be downloaded also?
    Haha.. I load those to 16.

Pat Rogers told me, many years ago, to download my Glock magazines by one. Seemed like good advice then and still so today. Some Glock mags are tighter than others, and a well worn G17 mag might be fine, but it is now my SOP for Glock mags except 43X/48 mags. Ten round non slimline mags and .40 cal mags seem especially tight loaded to full capacity.

I was just about to send a G4 26 to be milled by Maple Leaf, and found this lower in the safe. Will mess with it first as it gives me a 26 grip with TLR-7 capability.

Name:  0F0C657E-61F9-4AA2-9502-2F3A62E2D7E9.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  83.6 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List