Page 175 of 189 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DLWinner View Post
    Me too. I like the Glock hump. The small hump on the 43 helps too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOjdy0K3X7s
    "We are the domestic pets of a human zoo we call civilization."

Laurence Gonzales - "Deep Survival."

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    In the world of micro/sub compact 9mm - Is there are general consensus on ranking order of shootability? I only have a G43 and G26 and they are miles apart in terms of recoil (at least for me). I am also not sure if a G26 is too far from my G19 in terms of actual carry and concealment considerations. I still need to figure out if short and fat (g26) is better for concealment than thin and longer. Up for consideration is the Shield plus, Glock 43x, Glock 48, or maybe a P365 variation (I can't keep up with them).
    I briefly had a 43X, hated it. Sharp recoil, squirmy, and I struggled with accuracy (in fairness, I struggle with slim guns and struggled with accuracy with a P239 while I shoot the P226 and P229 very well). I also didn’t find that the 43X concealed any better than the 19.

The 26 on the other hand is much closer to the 19 shootability-wise, but I can conceal it under a t-shirt instead of a button-up. I feel like I can carry a real gun without dressing around it, and with factory 10 rounders, +2 extensions, and G17/19 mags it gives me a lot of scalability.

I have a carry 26.5, a dedicated trainer 26.5, and am eager to get my hands on an MOS 26. Already have the green 509 to put on it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    In the world of micro/sub compact 9mm - Is there are general consensus on ranking order of shootability? I only have a G43 and G26 and they are miles apart in terms of recoil (at least for me). I am also not sure if a G26 is too far from my G19 in terms of actual carry and concealment considerations. I still need to figure out if short and fat (g26) is better for concealment than thin and longer. Up for consideration is the Shield plus, Glock 43x, Glock 48, or maybe a P365 variation (I can't keep up with them).
    The G26 definitely conceals better IWB than the G19. I have multiple shirts and sweaters which will effectively hide my G26 but not my G19.

The short grip of the G26 takes some getting used to, but can be shot with surprising accuracy.

I find the P365 to be a little easier to shoot accurately at distance. However, I am so used to the grip angle of Glocks that the G26 is much more likely to come up with the sights aligned than the P365.

I do not notice a substantial difference in concealability between the G26 and P365 when carried IWB, but the P365 is definitely better for pocket carry.
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by Sero Sed Serio View Post
    I have a carry 26.5, a dedicated trainer 26.5, and am eager to get my hands on an MOS 26. Already have the green 509 to put on it.
    Try the EPS if you’re able. Window size is the same as the 509T and it mounts a lot lower

James is a fan boy.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Blue Label G26 MOS on layaway at my local gun store. They didn't call or email like they said they would which irks me. I was kinda in the area and stopped in to see if any had arrived. There was one in the display case but I didn't ask how many they received since I'm supposed to be working. Paid my deposit and left. I was only in the store about 8 minutes, in case my employer is reading all my online post(the GPS tracker in the van can confirm my time). Now I need to sell something to pay for it.
    If anyone is looking in the Fayetteville area MQ Guns(Money Quick on Raeford Rd) is where I found mine.
    --Jason--

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    James is a fan boy.

Quite an interesting video. I am similar to the guy who couldn't shoot a 365 for shit, but did considerably better with a G26.

Probably why I don't own a 365. My brother has one and he shoots the thing really well. Maybe it's just me. Either way, my G26 is basically a "daily driver" for me as far as CCW goes. I'm more or less done trying to tote around some giant Staccato or my 92G LTT with a WML and red dot. My state will only tolerate 15 rounds in a handgun anyways, so Glock 26 with G19 mag reloads it is.

I remember the days back when my Glocks still had factory sights and I dragged my feet before finally switching over to Trijicon / Ameriglo

Now I intend to be the last guy without a dot.

Somebody has to be the one.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    26 fan. Didn't like the thin Glock 9mms of various size, or the 365 when rented. Although I shoot the 42 decently. Took an Intensive Handgun class with a 26 and the instructor gave me some crap about not having a full size - however, I shot it as well as anyone in the class. In our mini, close range carry matches - it is just as good as the full size guys in terms of accuracy.

Didn't like a 27, too snappy and why lose capacity.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    I remember the days back when my Glocks still had factory sights and I dragged my feet before finally switching over to Trijicon / Ameriglo

Now I intend to be the last guy without a dot.

Somebody has to be the one.
    Well, having held out this long, I had thought that I was going to be the last one without a dotted Glock. Ah, well…
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

User Tag List