Page 131 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Anybody run one with a Crimson Trace Laserguard light/ laser combo?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Anybody run one with a Crimson Trace Laserguard light/ laser combo?
    I have a Crimson Trace LaserGuard for an earlier (gen 2.5 or 3) G26. I find that it messes up my grip, and does not place my finger in a good position to activate the laser. I took it off the gun after using it for a very short time.

I have LaserGuards on 2 Kel-Tec mouseguns as well as LaserGrips on a North American Arms 380 and a 1911. I like the Crimson Trace lasers on all of these guns. They just do not fit my hand well on a double stack Glock.

So you know the hand size on which the above experience is based, I wear a men’s medium size glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I have a Crimson Trace LaserGuard for an earlier (gen 2.5 or 3) G26. I find that it messes up my grip, and does not place my finger in a good position to activate the laser. I took it off the gun after using it for a very short time.
    I have LaserGuards on 2 Kel-Tec mouseguns as well as LaserGrips on a North American Arms 380 and a 1911. I like the Crimson Trace lasers on all of these guns. They just do not fit my hand well on a double stack Glock.
    So you know the hand size on which the above experience is based, I wear a men’s medium size glove.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I've got one on a Shield 1.0, and like it. However, the Glock version looks different enough that I wanted an opinion first.

I'll probably shoot the 26 as is for a bit, then reconsider.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    I’m so glad I listened to all of you and picked one of these up. Much easier to shoot than a 365/365x - feels more like I’m shooting my favorite G19 and I actually enjoy spending an afternoon shooting it. First 10 rounds after I zeroed the dot (10yd zero, 25yd group).

Name:  4AF91763-3C81-417F-AF67-600D5E76B99C.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  62.2 KB

I won’t be winning any medals but this would be a solid group from me out of a G19 and impossible with my 365.
    Last edited by RancidSumo; 02-19-2022 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    I’m so glad I listened to all of you and picked one of these up. Much easier to shoot than a 365/365x - feels more like I’m shooting my favorite G19 and I actually enjoy spending an afternoon shooting it. First 10 rounds after I zeroed the dot (10yd zero, 25yd group).

I won’t be winning any medals but this would be a solid group from me out of a G19 and impossible with my 365.
    Nice! A RMRcc? Who did your work?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post

I’m not exaggerating when I say I had one 26.5, traded it off to chase the slimline 9 thing, finally decided I just don’t like shooting them, and came back to the 26.5. Now that Gadgets are available again, I think the 26.5 might fill every role I ever wanted from the slimline models. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I’m not exaggerating when I say I had one 26.5, traded it off to chase the slimline 9 thing, finally decided I just don’t like shooting them, and came back to the 26.5. Now that Gadgets are available again, I think the 26.5 might fill every role I ever wanted from the slimline models. Time will tell.
    As long as a little bit more width doesn’t bother you, it’s still a better option IMO.. both in felt recoil and accuracy.

Without going through 130 pages of this thread, is there ANY hope that Glock is ever going to produce the Gen4 G26 in MOS, or with a mini-rail (ala the 43X MOS)?

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    Without going through 130 pages of this thread, is there ANY hope that Glock is ever going to produce the Gen4 G26 in MOS, or with a mini-rail (ala the 43X MOS)?
    I would say no to a rail and possibly a U.S. released G26 Gen 5 MOS eventually, but I bet the 48/43X MOS are moving fast enough that they aren’t in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I would not hold your breath unless you're writing a check with a lot of zeroes. Glock is not producing Gen4's except for large MIL/LE orders and I do not see them making a new variant of an existing model (e.g., G26.4 MOS).
    "True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost." -Arthur Ashe

User Tag List