Page 167 of 189 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Is anyone putting a grip plug in their gen 5 g26? If so which one?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Is anyone putting a grip plug in their gen 5 g26? If so which one?
    I found a Pearce and it's stayed put so far in 6 months. It's a friction fit arrangement as the 26 doesn't have a lanyard loop hole.

Quote Originally Posted by CarloMNL View Post
    I found a Pearce and it's stayed put so far in 6 months. It's a friction fit arrangement as the 26 doesn't have a lanyard loop hole.
    That’s the one I used as well.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by CarloMNL View Post
    Pearce is what I have in mine. A small dab of JCN's favorite E6000 glue helps keep it in place. Without the glue, it would tend to work its way out, because it is indeed a friction fit.

I have been carrying a 19 EDC for quite some time. I wore a 26 to a meeting and dinner, and it was almost like you had no pistol on.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have been carrying a 19 EDC for quite some time. I wore a 26 to a meeting and dinner, and it was almost like you had no pistol on.
    Same here. After wearing a 26 around the home and at work, I relegated my 19 to house duties.

The G26 is the last gun I would sell. Daily EDC, can be carried on the waistline, in a Safepacker or purse, or on the ankle. It's the best Glock in my opinion, after 20+ yrs with the guns. I actually prefer the Gen4 finger grooves after carrying them so long, once I round the trigger guard a bit underneath - and I hate the new ambi slide lock on the Gen5. Paul Howe spoke very fondly of the G26 a few years ago.

Anyone still rolling with a Gen4?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This past week I ran my 26.5 in lieu of my 19, unsurprisingly I did notice a significant change in cary comfort in regards to not catching the heel of the grip as is slightly common with the 19. However, my G48 is my 'phantom carry' piece - the reduction in belt line bulge for me is significant.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    The G26 is the last gun I would sell. Daily EDC, can be carried on the waistline, in a Safepacker or purse, or on the ankle. It's the best Glock in my opinion, after 20+ yrs with the guns. I actually prefer the Gen4 finger grooves after carrying them so long, once I round the trigger guard a bit underneath - and I hate the new ambi slide lock on the Gen5. Paul Howe spoke very fondly of the G26 a few years ago.

Anyone still rolling with a Gen4?
    I agree with you 100 % on the Gen 4 26. I have both a Gen 4 and Gen 5. I’ve found that I prefer the feel of the finger groove on a 26. I mostly shoot and carry it with a flat base plate magazine and to me the finger groove makes a positive difference. I especially wanted to try a Gen 5 as I’m left handed. But I’ve found that I don’t use or really care for the ambi safety. I like the trigger on my Gen 5 but I keep going back and forth on which one has a better trigger. I think it maybe the Gen 4 but that does have more rounds through it. Keeping both though. I really like the 26 , it is so comfortable to shoot with +P ammo.

T-minus 4 days until the June release of the G26.5 MOS is fake news. I'm actually having an internal debate on whether I even want a dot on a G26, but I want to buy one soon for a fanny pack carry gun. I also want to try it as an OWB strong side concealed carry as in my head I could carry it with no cant and not print in a JMCK OWB 2. I have enough money in my BS money account and I'm torn between 2 passions: G26 or parts for a new drum smoker.

User Tag List