Page 6 of 189 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Good shooting GAP.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I finally got a chance to do a little shooting.. started off cold from 25 yards.

10 shot group - 147gr HST

Attachment 31427
    That looks like the result of a marksman with a marksman barrel! I have seen enough of your groups to realize you own the accuracy part of the equation, so now you should come out cold and start shooting things that stress your marksmanship at full on speed.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by JBP55 View Post
    Good shooting GAP.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That looks like the result of a marksman with a marksman barrel! I have seen enough of your groups to realize you own the accuracy part of the equation, so now you should come out cold and start shooting things that stress your marksmanship at full on speed.
    Thanks - I am thinking that 15 yard Bill Drills would be fun for that goal.

I need to shoot mine this weekend, then I need some Ameriglo’s to top it off.

Thank you

Thanks - I am thinking that 15 yard Bill Drills would be fun for that goal.
    I find 15 yard Bill drills to be almost relaxing, I think you ought to put three targets at 7 yards and go at them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    I need to shoot mine this weekend, then I need some Ameriglo’s to top it off.
    I am not sure which set you are going with, but I use a .180” Proglo front with a .256” Operator rear on every 26 I have. The rear doesn’t extend to the back of the slide either, which I like, because it prevents snagging.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I find 15 yard Bill drills to be almost relaxing, I think you ought to put three targets at 7 yards and go at them.
    Sounds like a plan, what’s a good par time x how many shots on each?

I am not sure which set you are going with, but I use a .180” Proglo front with a .256” Operator rear on every 26 I have. The rear doesn’t extend to the back of the slide either, which I like, because it prevents snagging.

Sounds like a plan, what’s a good par time x how many shots on each?
    Draw and put two A’s on each cardboard. Fast as you can make the hits.

Finally got to a LGS to get my paws on one. I'm not sure about the absence of finger grooves, to be honest...liked it on a Gen 5 G17, but I'm so used to them on the 26 that it felt a bit "off". Think I'm going to have to shoot one.

@GJM, I've been using (and liking) a Mitch Rosen Upper Limit since seeing your comments on your wife's positive experiences with it and the G26. Is it usable with the Gen 5?

Gen 5 still going strong; 2000+ rounds, zero stoppages.. loving this new micro stream, too.

Name:  7BB639D9-CC55-409B-A478-5A75EAD4485C.jpg
Views: 1576
Size:  68.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post

Is it usable with the Gen 5?
    My G26.5 in a G19 UL:

Fit is a bit snug but ok.

Having both the UL and an RCS Perun I use AOWB, I prefer the Perun by far. Lighter weight, polymer means the draw is less draggy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List