Page 108 of 189 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

I got a few of the 11 round G26 magazines when I ordered my 19 rounders for duty carry, should probably get a G26 someday to try them out in…😂

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    I got a few of the 11 round G26 magazines when I ordered my 19 rounders for duty carry, should probably get a G26 someday to try them out in…[emoji23]
    No pictures?

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

I don’t but there is a link to a pic of one on the last page of this thread…just looks like a regular Glock magazine but has 11 holes and if I remember correctly the stupidly oversized baseplate that are being pulled off, replaced with regular Gen 5 baseplates and tossed.

Site Supporter
    These long running threads are persuasive. I bought a G26.5 last week and took it to the range today. First ten rounds at 25 yards. Target focus with the stock plastic sights was right on for me with Lawman 115.

Name:  38AF4013-AA62-4B73-AC3F-FAAF6D2C59B2.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  37.4 KB
    Last edited by DEG; 08-05-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    My local BL pusher had two in the case, so I grabbed the tighter one. (Blue label pricing is the devil.) I want to have it direct milled for an optic, I just need to decide which one.
    HD, just curious if you've had the time to shoot your 26 yet? If so, impressions?

Quote Originally Posted by JAH 3rd View Post
    HD, just curious if you've had the time to shoot your 26 yet? If so, impressions?
    Nope, I did something I usually would never do - I pulled the slide and shipped it off unfired to be milled for a RMRcc. I figured with ammunition availability and prices why prove it twice?

This is my second 26.5, so…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Nope, I did something I usually would never do - I pulled the slide and shipped it off unfired to be milled for a RMRcc. I figured with ammunition availability and prices why prove it twice?

This is my second 26.5, so…
    Looking forward to the AAR. Who is doing the milling?

Quote Originally Posted by 1911Nut View Post
    Looking forward to the AAR. Who is doing the milling?
    Battle Werx in CT.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    TCB kindly sent me one of the "stupidly oversized baseplates" he removed. It reminded me of the Gee Plate so I wanted to play with one. My hand fits my G19 grip "just right" so the oversized baseplate kinda works for me on the G19. I need to shoot it and see what happens under recoil.
    I think it would be annoying on a G26 and may try it on one of my G26 magazines to confirm.

Gee Plate(photo taken from the Gee Plate website)

"Oversized baseplate" on my G19.5
    --Jason--

I would guess the magazine won’t seat on a Glock 26, the little lip will be in the way. The regular gen 5 floor plates won’t work. The gee plates lower the lip enough to clear the lip.

Jason

User Tag List