Page 152 of 189 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Found out today from a reliable source that Glock has seven G26 MOS’s in the US (my source has one of the seven). Glock has shelved plans to offer the G26 MOS in the US as they feel it would be redundant because of the 43X MOS.
    Makes a ton of sense. They dragged their feet releasing the g43x because of the G26 (sarc)

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Kathrin

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Who is doing the thinking at Glock?

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Found out today from a reliable source that Glock has seven G26 MOS’s in the US (my source has one of the seven). Glock has shelved plans to offer the G26 MOS in the US as they feel it would be redundant because of the 43X MOS.
    Well, I'm glad I didn't wait for the MOS. Also helps make the decision on sending mine off to get milled a lot easier. Guess I need to get off my butt and figure out who to send it to.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Looking forward to your range report, G.
    Me too. Super G26 fan here.

If being smaller than the 43X, along with carrying up to 23 more rounds is redundant, I want to know what the hell is requisite at Glock corporate these days.
    Last edited by Wonder9; 11-17-2022 at 02:48 AM. Reason: grammar

Yeah, not sure I understand their reasoning. The 26 is a logical choice for a small gun that you can "upsize" with a larger mag, which seems to go along with a red dot cut to me. The 26 mos is already developed and available in Europe anyway.

I actually looked at cutting down a 19 to 26 grip length (remember that?) but I want a gen 5 and don't want to have a smaller, backstrap-less grip size.

It may be time for a social media campaign to bring the 26 MOS here - enough tags and they will feel the pressure.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'm confident Glock would be happy to make you an MOS 26 if you ordered 10,000.

43x/48 are hot sellers for the masses and I think they “know” a 26MOS shares market space with those so it’s easier to just make more of one than compete with itself. A 43x is going to “feel better” to about 8/10 people who are going to post it in one EDC drop pic in a Facebook group and carry a lot/shoot a little.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    I'm confident Glock would be happy to make you an MOS 26 if you ordered 10,000.
    P-F group buy?

User Tag List