Page 170 of 189 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    I’ve been carrying this for everything but warrants for the past 7 months and I’m in agreement with you. Night Fission sights, not Ameriglo.

Attachment 108025
    Oh, well, obviously not a 2501 anymore
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Oh, well, obviously not a 2501 anymore
    Well over a decade as one. Went to the simple smaller agency 1811 life. I miss the FTU ammo fairy

Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    Well over a decade as one. Went to the simple smaller agency 1811 life. I miss the FTU ammo fairy
    I've got my application working elsewhere, too.

200/200/50 per day on the ammo. We must've gone poor, today they gave me Winchester 62gr OTM (Q3315) instead of FBIT3.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I've got my application working elsewhere, too.

200/200/50 per day on the ammo. We must've gone poor, today they gave me Winchester 62gr OTM (Q3315) instead of FBIT3.
    I only have about 6 months left in my garage at those rates lol. I’ll be shooting leftover 124 HS in Uspsa matches until I die.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A 26 MOS with an EPS (full size, 6 moa) and .240 height Ameriglo BUIS would get my award for perhaps the most capable small pistol in existence.
    I’m pretty much done with autoloaders but this set-up would be an instant quest to assemble.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    A 26 MOS with an EPS (full size, 6 moa) and .240 height Ameriglo BUIS would get my award for perhaps the most capable small pistol in existence.
    Solid logic from @GJM, as always.

If direct milled instead of MOS, you could get those sights even lower.

Site Supporter
    I stopped by a local Blue Label dealer hoping to get lucky and find a G26.5 MOS; nope. I'll check again next week.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I stopped by a local Blue Label dealer hoping to get lucky and find a G26.5 MOS; nope. I'll check again next week.
    Doing God's work.

I've been lazy and searching YouTube and instagram for the first few gunfluencers bleating that they have a "rare gun" to signal me to saunter on down to the LGS.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    Doing God's work.

I've been lazy and searching YouTube and instagram for the first few gunfluencers bleating that they have a "rare gun" to signal me to saunter on down to the LGS.
    That's a good idea. Work smarter, not harder.
    I work for a property management company and drive all over which gives me opportunity to stop in at LGS' during my work day. I need to check the Glock website and see if there's more than the two Blue Label dealers I know about.
    --Jason--

I got a call today and was told to expect these in the next one to two days (allegedly). I was again told that these would not be a regular offering.

I have a Holosun SCS, black Ameriglo sights, and an SCD waiting patiently on my desk.

Looks like there are already a couple on Gunbroker:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1003075055

User Tag List