Page 153 of 187 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1862

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Found out today from a reliable source that Glock has seven G26 MOS’s in the US (my source has one of the seven). Glock has shelved plans to offer the G26 MOS in the US as they feel it would be redundant because of the 43X MOS.
    That number is inaccurate.
    A local PD ordered their’s a few months back… they took delivery of them last month.

Coincidentally, the order also included a few 43xMOS guns too. 26’s got RMR, 43x’s wear RMRcc.

Somewhere in this thread, you’ll also find I was the first guy to post a pic of the 26 Gen5 MOS. Local Glock LE rep’s sample gun.
    Last edited by jandbj; 11-17-2022 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    A local PD ordered their’s a few months back… they took delivery of them last month.

Coincidentally, the order also included a few 43xMOS guns too. 26’s got RMR, 43x’s wear RMRcc.
    I believe the number to be accurate. As I said, Glock has seven G26 MOS’s (LE reps, etc). A G26 MOS sold on Gunbroker a few months ago…that one isn’t reflected in my number either.

My info is current as of Tuesday of this week.

I mistook your meaning. I know they have no plans to offer that particular gun commercially, and only offer it as an LE agency only gun.

The real appeal of a 26 MOS would be the use of the Holosun SCS MOS sight. I have one my 19 and love it. I have about 650 round through it right now with zero problems.

Because of the size, it would be a perfect match for the 26.

Hopefully somewhere down the line Glock will offer this configuration.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post

Somewhere in this thread, you’ll also find I was the first guy to post a pic of the 26 Gen5 MOS. Local Glock LE rep’s sample gun.
    Were the 43xes “normal” slimline MOS, or were they direct mill? That’s one of my complaints with the 43 and 48 MOS models, and why I Dre to milled for RMRcc.

Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    The real appeal of a 26 MOS would be the use of the Holosun SCS MOS sight. I have one my 19 and love it. I have about 650 round through it right now with zero problems.

Because of the size, it would be a perfect match for the 26.

Hopefully somewhere down the line Glock will offer this configuration.
    This. They’re leaving money on the table.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I am actually curious to see if folks will start offering the MOS cut to accommodate the SCS.

I would send some other guns out for that including my 26.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ECVMatt View Post
    I am actually curious to see if folks will start offering the MOS cut to accommodate the SCS.

I would send some other guns out for that including my 26.

I was internet searching the other week for "MOS" cuts/milling and didn't find anyone. I only spent a few minutes looking because I was at work.

Tried again and found this: https://www.battlewerx.com/holosun-s...tic-cut-glock/
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I was internet searching the other week for "MOS" cuts/milling and didn't find anyone. I only spent a few minutes looking because I was at work.

Tried again and found this: https://www.battlewerx.com/holosun-s...tic-cut-glock/
    I think C&H does it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    I think C&H does it as well.
    They do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post

I’m glad to see they are doing this. If it had been available when I built my RDS equipped 26.5, I might well have gone that route instead of having them direct mill for a RMRcc.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List