Page 186 of 189 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    This needs a bump.

I’ve been carry and shooting my G26.5 a lot lately. What a fantastic pistol. I carry in a tenicor velo 4, but I would like an OWB holster for when I’m out scouting. Thinking about Tenicor but open to suggestions. Anyone have a kydex OWB for a G26 they like a lot? Retention is extremely important. I don’t want to lose my gun in a cattail swamp.
    Loving the 26.5 life as well. I'd probably just get a safariland 5198 and call it good. No retention devices, but it's a decent paddle holster.

This needs a bump.

I’ve been carry and shooting my G26.5 a lot lately. What a fantastic pistol. I carry in a tenicor velo 4, but I would like an OWB holster for when I’m out scouting. Thinking about Tenicor but open to suggestions. Anyone have a kydex OWB for a G26 they like a lot? Retention is extremely important. I don’t want to lose my gun in a cattail swamp.
    If by retention you mean typical Kydex snap-in it’s hard to beat a JMCK OWB2. If you need something active ALS is my personal choice, but I can’t tell you the last time I put a G26 into one.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I EDC a G26 Gen5 as well, in a JMCK OWB1 for a Glock 19. It’s been an excellent combination. The OWB1’s belt loop design, at the very top edge of the holster, helps to make it conceal exceptionally well. Retention is adjustable.

Site Supporter
    Anyone tried these Glock 26 +2 magazine extensions from Strike Industries?

Name:  Screenshot_20240222-120422_Chrome.jpg
Views: 565
Size:  28.5 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20240222-120509_Chrome.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  58.5 KB
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I have not tried one, but that looks rather huge for a +2.

My +2 solution is a OEM 12rd mag and some "GAP tape" around the front of the +2 extension.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I have not tried one, but that looks rather huge for a +2.

My +2 solution is a OEM 12rd mag and some "GAP tape" around the front of the +2 extension.
    That is what I was thinking(add grip tape) but decided to search and see if there was anything new.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Given the size of that extension, you might be better off using an X-Grip on a G19 magazine. FWIW, I've had great luck with the OEM +2 mags.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CarloMNL View Post
    Given the size of that extension, you might be better off using an X-Grip on a G19 magazine. FWIW, I've had great luck with the OEM +2 mags.
    That’s exactly what I thought when looking at the pictures. If you’re willing/able to conceal the larger grip length, the X-Grip sleeve is the way to go.
    If not, I’ve had similar good experiences with the OEM+2.

Site Supporter
    These area actually fantastic for the 26 and the only extensions I use. They REALLY add to getting a better grip and conceal incredibly well. I have about 1000rds through two mags with them and no issues. They give the profile of a p365xl.

Site Supporter
    I bought a Pearce Grip extension from one of my LGS's today. It is a smidgen smaller than the Glock extension. I don't really need/want the +2 of either extension, I want a little ledge for my pinky.
    Name:  20240223_221758.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  56.9 KB
    Name:  20240223_221456.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  100.0 KB
    Name:  20240223_221304.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  100.2 KB
    --Jason--

User Tag List