Page 132 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    As long as a little bit more width doesn’t bother you, it’s still a better option IMO.. both in felt recoil and accuracy.
    I admit I did not go through all the pages in this epic thread, so apologies if you've already addressed this issue: any problems with the Ameriglo irons on your Gen5? I had some issues with Ameriglos walking on Gen5 (never an issue on Gen4s) and had to switch to Heinie's with double set screws.
    "True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost." -Arthur Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Jackson View Post
    I admit I did not go through all the pages in this epic thread, so apologies if you've already addressed this issue: any problems with the Ameriglo irons on your Gen5? I had some issues with Ameriglos walking on Gen5 (never an issue on Gen4s) and had to switch to Heinie's with double set screws.
    No problems on either G26 Gen 5’s. I just used a dab of blue loctite on the front sight screw and a MGW sight pusher to install the rears.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Jackson View Post
    I would not hold your breath unless you're writing a check with a lot of zeroes. Glock is not producing Gen4's except for large MIL/LE orders and I do not see them making a new variant of an existing model (e.g., G26.4 MOS).
    Sorry, that's what I get for typing while caffeine deprived. I meant Gen5, but it doesn't sound like GLOCK's in a hurry to update the 26 in any generation...

Site Supporter
    Gen5 26 MOS with a low-profile rail and a GOOD manual safety would be a highly desirable gun to me. Heck any Glock with a GOD manual safety would be highly desirable...

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    I’m so glad I listened to all of you and picked one of these up. Much easier to shoot than a 365/365x - feels more like I’m shooting my favorite G19 and I actually enjoy spending an afternoon shooting it. First 10 rounds after I zeroed the dot (10yd zero, 25yd group).

Attachment 84673

I won’t be winning any medals but this would be a solid group from me out of a G19 and impossible with my 365.
    Name:  IMG_20220224_145609015.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  77.3 KB

Mine has grown on me quickly. RMR by Battlewerx, shoots like a laser.

I'm wondering what sights to get should I inevitably buy one. I'm absolutely in love with the Novaks on my Colt Wiley Clapp LW Commander 9mm- U notch back and brass bead front.
    Does anyone make something similar for Glocks?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I'm wondering what sights to get should I inevitably buy one. I'm absolutely in love with the Novaks on my Colt Wiley Clapp LW Commander 9mm- U notch back and brass bead front.
    Does anyone make something similar for Glocks?
    10-8 makes similar ones but no brass/gold bead front; you get tritium, tritium with color, black and fiber optic, last I checked.

Wilson combat makes them with a gold bead though they sit a bit higher.

I like them both, with a slight preference for the 10-8 s they sit lower, at least to my eyes.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I think I missed this but what spring does the 12 round mag use? Is it a g19 spring?

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    10-8 makes similar ones but no brass/gold bead front; you get tritium, tritium with color, black and fiber optic, last I checked.

Wilson combat makes them with a gold bead though they sit a bit higher.

I like them both, with a slight preference for the 10-8 s they sit lower, at least to my eyes.
    Thanks- do you have the SKU's on those?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

User Tag List