Page 95 of 189 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Here is my 26.3 GAP tape job. I used an razor blade to carve out the rectangle for the tape otherwise it won’t lay flat. It’s going on 6 months and holding strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 26.5 is not to be found at local gun shops in southern NH. I can find a 19, 19X, 45 etc, but the 26.5 is unobtanium.

Quote Originally Posted by xray 99 View Post
    The 26.5 is not to be found at local gun shops in southern NH. I can find a 19, 19X, 45 etc, but the 26.5 is unobtanium.

None of the shops around me carry them either.

They say they are super hard to get rid of.

My local guy says he has one.

Quote Originally Posted by xray 99 View Post
    I think I saw a BL one at Shooters Outpost in Hooksett, or maybe the other one in Amherst. Can you buy BL?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Primary arms has some blue label ones both plastic and night sight varieties
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    Primary arms has some blue label ones both plastic and night sight varieties
    I think you have to live in the area to purchase a blue label from them. I know GT distributors has restrictions on who they sell to.

For the prior posts, here is the Primary Arms' Blue Label residency terms (TX only):

"In order to purchase GLOCK Blue Label products, you must demonstrate, by providing valid credentials, that you meet one or more of the following criteria, along with proof of Texas residency. (Do NOT copy, scan or send copies of Federal Credentials. If you are using Federal Credentials or cannot, legally, submit copies of your credentials, please schedule your purchase to be picked up in our Storefront, or visit another GLOCK Blue Label dealer in your area.)

Otherwise, it’s as easy as ordering any other GLOCK pistol from our website. Simply add the in-stock item to your cart and check out with your usual information.

Note: For Blue Label pistols purchased with a GSSF coupon, individuals must claim their coupon at our local storefront. We cannot transfer a pistol and honor GSSF pricing for online transfers."

ref. https://www.primaryarms.com/MCategor...ock-Blue-Label

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    None of the shops around me carry them either.

They say they are super hard to get rid of.
    This is what my local favorite gun shop says. They won't even take them in trade.

They are very rare around here too. Academy is about the only one that has them and they have been the only Glocks they ever have over the last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Hunter View Post
    This is what my local favorite gun shop says. They won't even take them in trade.

They are very rare around here too. Academy is about the only one that has them and they have been the only Glocks they ever have over the last year.
    People just don't know what they don't know.

Either that, or I'm in good company with a bunch of other idiots.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List