Thread: Dear Mods, for a few days will we be allowed to post stuff for sale or trade?

Dear Mods, for a few days will we be allowed to post stuff for sale or trade?

Pending BS, I believe we have a few days, through FFL's of course. I have a couple things that simply don't fit my hands well or fill roles for me that legitimately I would like to sell or trade and don't want to go GB etc. Not engaged as a business, was never looking for profit. Just people used to be able to leave stuff in safe and sell their property off when older and money needed for medical or whatever or unemployed etc. I saw another poster mentioned a revolver sale. I was told their is a place for site supporters, but for a couple days before this is in affect can we say Hi I got this X or Trades considered? Will most people's FFLs take shipments in for their members from regular folk? Does shipping now kill things because used to be like $30 and now is like $90 because required to go overnight by ups or fedex? Never done it just curious if this can be done.

Or can we put a very generic description and people can PM for more info and offer or trade through ffl?

Just a thought. Thanks

You must be a site supporter to sell, or offer items for sale.

Attempting to skirt the rules will not be looked upon kindly.

(No longer a mod here...)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Pending BS, I believe we have a few days, through FFL's of course. I have a couple things that simply don't fit my hands well or fill roles for me that legitimately I would like to sell or trade and don't want to go GB etc. Not engaged as a business, was never looking for profit. Just people used to be able to leave stuff in safe and sell their property off when older and money needed for medical or whatever or unemployed etc. I saw another poster mentioned a revolver sale. I was told their is a place for site supporters, but for a couple days before this is in affect can we say Hi I got this X or Trades considered? Will most people's FFLs take shipments in for their members from regular folk? Does shipping now kill things because used to be like $30 and now is like $90 because required to go overnight by ups or fedex? Never done it just curious if this can be done.

Or can we put a very generic description and people can PM for more info and offer or trade through ffl?

Just a thought. Thanks
    Stickied for years.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....nt-please-read
    #RESIST

User Tag List