Page 165 of 189 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Hearing June for the blue label 26 MOS release. I’m assuming commercial sales will start at the same time, but I don’t know for sure.
    I asked about the G26 MOS at the Glock booth at the NRA show, and the answer I received, while not absolute and not engraved in stone, agreed with this.

Any idea if the 26 MOS will have an accessory rail like the 43X MOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    Any idea if the 26 MOS will have an accessory rail like the 43X MOS?
    Glock European website does not show a rail on the 26MOS.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    Glock European website does not show a rail on the 26MOS.
    Well that’s a major disappointment imho.

You guys still trucking along with your 26's? I sure am. It seems every time I go shoot it and compare it to my 43x/48, it shoots rings around those platforms and I love that I still can use my 17/19 mags for it. carries great in an aiwb for me. I also really cant tell a difference in shooting it with a pinky extension or without, it just shoots like a gen 4 19 that i have. Great guns I tell you...

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle1* View Post
    You guys still trucking along with your 26's? I sure am. It seems every time I go shoot it and compare it to my 43x/48, it shoots rings around those platforms and I love that I still can use my 17/19 mags for it. carries great in an aiwb for me. I also really cant tell a difference in shooting it with a pinky extension or without, it just shoots like a gen 4 19 that i have. Great guns I tell you...
    While my objective performance between the two is close, and I prefer the thin width of the 48 for carry, for me the 26 certainly 'feels' a lot more effortless of a pistol to shoot well. I forget how snappy of a gun the G48 is until I go back to a double stack and think 'Wow, this slide cycles so smoothly'.

I also use the flush fit 10-rounders 90% of the time, with my dominant pinky folded under the baseplate, and never felt lacking in acquiring a positive, durable, repeatable grip.

To me, they're still the absolute best performing pistol in the 'smallish' category that I've ever used. I keep kicking around the idea of sending one of mine to get milled for a dot, but it's just low on the list of too many projects.

26 is still the one. (For me.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    My Glock 26 remains my most often-carried handgun year round. The 43 disappears better under summer-weight clothing, and I prefer a bigger gun come wintertime, but for the average day across all 4 seasons it is the gun that I choose to carry most often.

I carry my 19 a lot more... but now that summer is here, I've been working in a lot more G26.5 carry. Just a smidge easier to conceal in lighter clothing, when it's hot out. I still choose the 19 most of the time, but I don't feel undergunned with the 26, like I do when I sometimes carry a J-frame as primary.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Sibley View Post
    While my objective performance between the two is close, and I prefer the thin width of the 48 for carry, for me the 26 certainly 'feels' a lot more effortless of a pistol to shoot well. I forget how snappy of a gun the G48 is until I go back to a double stack and think 'Wow, this slide cycles so smoothly'.

I also use the flush fit 10-rounders 90% of the time, with my dominant pinky folded under the baseplate, and never felt lacking in acquiring a positive, durable, repeatable grip.

To me, they're still the absolute best performing pistol in the 'smallish' category that I've ever used. I keep kicking around the idea of sending one of mine to get milled for a dot, but it's just low on the list of too many projects.
    A G26 with an optic would be a really nice IWB gun. However. One of the nice things about a G26 is the ability to carry it in a variety of ways, such as a pocket holster. An optic would hinder that capability. I would not want a G26 with an optic to be my only G26.

User Tag List