Page 158 of 189 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

I just called my local LE distributor. Apparently they tried to order the 26.5 MOS and were told they were "department only" for now.

They're hoping they're going to be released for individual purchase in January.

G26 MOS on Gunbroker for those interested:

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/962197066

Searched and didn't find my answer: Does anyone make a non-ambi slide stop for this thing?

The G26 Gen 5 doesn't quite fit in my Kramer or newer kydex holster. I did read somewhere about cutting off the right side release...

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post
    Searched and didn't find my answer: Does anyone make a non-ambi slide stop for this thing?

The G26 Gen 5 doesn't quite fit in my Kramer or newer kydex holster. I did read somewhere about cutting off the right side release...
    According to a Glock Store video presentation on the you-tube, if cutting the right side release, only cut the thumb tab portion, itself. Cutting it off deeper within the gun can cause problems. (If I recall correctly, if too much is removed, there can be problems with support, or maintaining alignment; something like that.)

In my case, the right side release tab, intended for the left thumb, gets in the way of my right hand providing a good, properly high, thumb-forward support grip, and, if shooting one-handed lefty, interferes with where my left thumb “wants” to be placed, while shooting. I had to accustom myself to hold differently, when gripping a Gen5 one-handed lefty. Thus far, my Gen5 Glocks are still relegated to being range guns; I still carry Gen4.

I have hoped for a well-made Gen5 slide stop/latch to become available, that deletes that “ambidextrous” tab. Grinding a part, that leaves bare metal for rust to attack, bothers me.
    Last edited by Rex G; 12-29-2022 at 04:36 AM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by rayrevolver View Post

I ran into a bit of that with getting my G45 to work well with a JMCK George built for Gen 4 G19. I relieved a skosh of kydex for a great fit. For my money, I'd do the same with any of my leather or kydex rigs. A good bit more involved with the leather of course.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

My 26.5 slide I sent to Jagerwerks for an RMR cut is on its way back home as we speak. My plan is to stick an 6.5 MOA RM07 on it. I drove ~30 minutes to pick one up today, only to find out that all they had on hand was the display model. Nyet.

I may end up ordering one online... but I really hate leaving a ~$500 package sitting on the porch when I can't be sure to be home to grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    My 26.5 slide I sent to Jagerwerks for an RMR cut is on its way back home as we speak. My plan is to stick an 6.5 MOA RM07 on it. I drove ~30 minutes to pick one up today, only to find out that all they had on hand was the display model. Nyet.

I may end up ordering one online... but I really hate leaving a ~$500 package sitting on the porch when I can't be sure to be home to grab it.
    Nice, let us know how you like it once you get it up and running. I may have a G26 cut in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by GAP View Post
    I may have a G26 cut in the future.
    Apostasy!!!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Apostasy!!!
    Submit!

Name:  9A739EA7-A619-4103-AB01-1579F5686051.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  100.3 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Submit!

"The power of the Glock compels you!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List