Quote Originally Posted by 2501 View Post
    Now we need the 11rd CBP mags…
    We need the CBP G26.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    We need the CBP G26.
    As an MOS. Give me a light rail too

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    Got the SCS mounted and SCD installed. Unfortunately, the SCS has a faint, horizontal “ghost” line above the dot that is driving me crazy. I’ll probably have to send it back.

Was that SCS in an LM tagged box or commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Was that SCS in an LM tagged box or commercial?
    I guess commercial? I’m not sure what the LM is.

I guess commercial? I’m not sure what the LM is.
    Name:  IMG_1223.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  35.9 KB

My understanding is it’s their higher level of quality control on their LE/Mil offerings.
    The optics I’ve gotten from them through their LE distribution have all been marked this way.

Quote Originally Posted by jandbj View Post
    Name:  IMG_1223.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  35.9 KB

My understanding is it’s their higher level of quality control on their LE/Mil offerings.
    The optics I’ve gotten from them through their LE distribution have all been marked this way.
    I didn't know that, thanks. I'm sending mine back to the business I bought it from. They're supposed to be sending me a new one.

Got the SCS mounted and SCD installed. Unfortunately, the SCS has a faint, horizontal “ghost” line above the dot that is driving me crazy. I’ll probably have to send it back.
    While not a a Holosun fan, I always said an optic that mounted directly to the MOS cut that was low profile, was what I wanted. I had high hopes for the Dr. Optic "Noblex" but those didn't pan out. I might still end up with a 26.5 MOS .... and an SCS. That looks pretty awesome. Very slick little setup.

My milled G26.5/RMR 07 has mostly displaced my J-frame for the times I can't get away with the G19, but can still wear a cover shirt. The "ear" of the RMR is the most likely point to print on that gun, so a smaller optic might be an answer.

Site Supporter
    I am picking mine up tomorrow, and will probably put an RMR on it for now. I was thinking of an EPS Carry, or even a 509T I have laying about, but finding plates for either now is difficult. I have a CHPWS for the 509, but it is one of the ones with a distinct bit of “wobble” when placed on a flat surface.

For me, the 26 MOS with an enclosed optic and the Mayhem comp is about as good of an off duty/low viz set up as I could ask for, with the next closest being a similarly set up G19.
    Polite Professional

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    I am picking mine up tomorrow, and will probably put an RMR on it for now. I was thinking of an EPS Carry, or even a 509T I have laying about, but finding plates for either now is difficult. I have a CHPWS for the 509, but it is one of the ones with a distinct bit of “wobble” when placed on a flat surface.

For me, the 26 MOS with an enclosed optic and the Mayhem comp is about as good of an off duty/low viz set up as I could ask for, with the next closest being a similarly set up G19.
    The DPP EPS/Carry plate is available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09PF...b_b_asin_title
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The DPP EPS/Carry plate is available on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09PF...b_b_asin_title
    Thanks! I had not looked at these before. For some reason I thought they were Dawson, and could not find them on their website.
    Polite Professional

User Tag List