Page 112 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1882

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Update on my friend’s jamming 26:

I’ve been shooting it and it seems like at around 1,200 rounds it started acting better. It cycles and feeds 100% now but will launch a few cases over my head.

I think the recoil spring is probably weakened enough to allow higher slide velocity as that shows as erratic ejection because due to inertia the extractor loses control of the case and it bounces off the top round in the magazine before it makes it to the ejector.

I think the gun runs, but only barely. Which is how Glocks work, so it could barely work 100% of the time.
    Recently purchased a new gen 5. This thread makes me nervous. I have not had issue but I've only taken it to the range once. I've been storing it with the slide back hoping it will help the break in. I find this strange as one benefit to Glocks is there normally aren't hiccups during break in. I've had multiple gen 2.5, 3 and 4 26's and never had issue.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Recently purchased a new gen 5. This thread makes me nervous. I have not had issue but I've only taken it to the range once. I've been storing it with the slide back hoping it will help the break in. I find this strange as one benefit to Glocks is there normally aren't hiccups during break in. I've had multiple gen 2.5, 3 and 4 26's and never had issue.
    Don’t borrow trouble. Just shoot it. Odds are, it’ll be fine. You won’t know until you shoot it, so just shoot it.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Plenty of 26.5's out there working fine.
    --Jason--

Mine only has about 1000 through it, but it has been trouble free.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Try it and see what happens.

At this point G17 is by far the most reliable Glock I’ve ever had with the G19 close behind.

Can anyone share their experiences with the G26 and slide mounted optics?

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Soon™️
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    @Glock26 made GM in carry optics shooting a G26 with an optic mounted.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Soon™️
    Apparently this was the invocation needed to have Battlewerx finish up my 26.5 slide, I just got my ship notice - direct milled for a RMRcc all the way back, no irons (but they can be added later by milling a forward dovetail and refinishing.) I’m out of town, but it should be waiting for me and ready for me to install the RMRcc Saturday and start testing.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    @Glock26 made GM in carry optics shooting a G26 with an optic mounted.
    I remember seeing his YouTube video on it which initially prompted the idea, but I am wondering how it's worked out for carry for people

User Tag List