Page 74 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    COVID 20 going here. Gotta up those numbers. East some ice cream, hoser!
    I was trying to be optimistic. I have a worthless wellness exam coming up.

Has anyone heard anything solid about the 26 MOS being released anytime soon? There is a new Gen5 26 with bold sights that just arrived at my local gun shop. I would rather have the MOS but may have to snatch this one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    Has anyone heard anything solid about the 26 MOS being released anytime soon? There is a new Gen5 26 with bold sights that just arrived at my local gun shop. I would rather have the MOS but may have to snatch this one up.
    I reached out to Smyrna a few weeks ago, but they don’t have any information at all - even that it was coming.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I reached out to Smyrna a few weeks ago, but they don’t have any information at all - even that it was coming.
    Figured as much. I should just grab this one that's available so Glock can announce and release the MOS a week later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kram View Post
    Figured as much. I should just grab this one that's available so Glock can announce and release the MOS a week later.
    Sounds great. I’m looking for a USA 26 with FSS and ameriglos. Let me know when the MOS aid released and you want to dump that antiquated version.

Site Supporter
    This is not in my immediate future, but it is something I'm interested in eventually. How difficult is it to mod a Glock 19 to a "26-long" (shortening the grip to accept g26 magazines)?

Quote Originally Posted by Bio View Post
    This is not in my immediate future, but it is something I'm interested in eventually. How difficult is it to mod a Glock 19 to a "26-long" (shortening the grip to accept g26 magazines)?
    It’s not hard, but you should be careful and pay attention, particularly if are using power tools. I did it to my spare 19 largely due to this thread. I messed up a little, but it is functional. Two things that I did differently than other chop jobs I have seen is I left a lip on the frontstrap the thickness of a standard baseplate akin to a 19x, and I left the backstrap long and cut/contoured it to match the g26 12 round mag akin to the s&w m&pc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My take on the Glock 26.
    If I could have only one pistol it would be the 26.

With SCD, Ameriglo sights, and a variety of OEM magazines.
    10, 12, and 15 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Suggs View Post
    My take on the Glock 26.
    If I could have only one pistol it would be the 26.

With SCD, Ameriglo sights, and a variety of OEM magazines.
    10, 12, and 15 rounds
    I just bought a 26 gen3. I don't have an option for a gen5. I can only have the 10 rounds in kalifornia. I won't get it till Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan0354 View Post
    I just bought a 26 gen3. I don't have an option for a gen5. I can only have the 10 rounds in kalifornia. I won't get it till Friday.

You do have an option to buy it used via Private Party Transfer, but it will cost you.

User Tag List