Thread: Tim Herron Pistol Class

Site Supporter

Tim Herron Pistol Class

https://primaryandsecondary.com/tim-herron-class-aar/

Above is a link (because I am lazy and don't want to repost pictures, etc.)

The TL;DR version: I was very happy with the class. Tim is a phenomenal instructor, specifically his ability to diagnose issues, as well as having many valuable insights that have really helped me out. If you have the chance to train with Tim, I highly recommend it!

**Note: I wrote the article so no copyright issues**

Nice report, and nice to see people I shoot matches with take classes. I was told of this class but had no spare time to give. Maybe next time.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I have been wanting to get to one of his classes since I heard an interview with him on Ballistic Radio.

Thanks for the AAR. I have watched Mr. Herron on P&S MODCast as well as Practical Pistol Show. Love to take coursework from him at some future date.

Good review, thanks for posting. I’ve been watching a lot of his videos and he seems really solid. Given I ‘ve recently been bit by the competition bug, he’d definitely be someone I’d be interested in taking a class with. I recently did a class with Paul Sharp and on day 1 he spent a ton of time on the grip which has made a huge improvement. I always thought I had a good fundamentals around the grip, but the small nuances/changes really made a big difference.

Really good write up- thanks for the link, I’ve not been to your site before.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I was really interested in taking this class but other commitments have me out of town.

I would be interested if it pops up again.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    I was really interested in taking this class but other commitments have me out of town.

I would be interested if it pops up again.
    In talking with Robert (who hosted the class), I think he will be planning on making this at least an annual thing, as long as there is enough interest.

User Tag List