Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Minions with scissors! aka I gave myself a haircut!

Naughty Minions with scissors! aka I gave myself a haircut!

So the littlest Minion (She is 4, turns five in a few days)decided to give herself a haircut with "safety scissors" much to the horror and chagrin of my bride who about completely lost what was left of her sanity.

This is the sign that currently graces the front door, if it gives you any idea of the chaos that happens daily in our house..

The Mini Minion HAD nice blonde hair..

Pics from the cabin a week ago:

More to follow...

What this country needs is more Minions...

Thanks for the relief!
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Similar to the "Cone Of Shame"....

She gave herself what was essentially a MULLET!

So the bride took her in and they were forced to cut it down to a pretty short cropped cut..

Now like a dog with the "Cone of Shame"

Gotta love Minions!

Site Supporter
    They need some little brothers and little sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by willie View Post
    They need some little brothers and little sisters.

OH HELL NO!!!!!

I am WAY too old as it is! These guys exhaust me, and I am SO very relieved that they are finally out of the baby stage. I don't think I could survive another baby in the house.

At least with boys I could just put a boot in their ass every now and then like my dad did. Little girls are a whole different game.

That's last pic is hilarious.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I have two round about that same age so I can relate. Fortunately we have avoided any hair incidents like that.....so far. I also couldn’t take another baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    At least with boys I could just put a boot in their ass every now and then like my dad did. Little girls are a whole different game.
    I have a boy and a girl. We have to get the girl’s attention as well, though thankfully that has dropped way off as she has gotten older.
    Last edited by Coal Train; 07-16-2018 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    That's last pic is hilarious.

Thanks,

And your sig line about Monkeys is appropriate with these naughty Minions, though it is likely to be bananas...

Until only recently when she finally outgrew the suit, she would run around hopping on and off the furniture screaching like Curious George. No matter how many times we told her to knock it off, she would just laugh and scramble off on all fours looking for bananas.. Henry the Happy Hound (our pound rescue mutt) loves it!

I was thinking about the DIY haircut and how lucky kids are these days, because there are a lot of wild hair styles. A friend of mine paid a lot of money to have one side of hers shaved while leaving the rest long.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Children are a blessing. Being childless is my biggest regret. When you guys put your kids first, spend time with them, and interact in sensitive and caring ways, you are modeling admirable parenting skills. Your children will learn these skills and exhibit these behaviors with their kids. Otherwise.....

User Tag List