Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vertx Guardian Shirt Comments

Okay, so why this over the normal wifebeater+dadplaid?

I mean it seems interesting and I might give it a shot but I doubt anything is going to keep me from sweating my butt off in humid-ass Georgia.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Are there visible Vertx logos or obvious branding?
    Not on the polo that stand out in my mind's eye.

Pretty interesting.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Student
    Now that it's been a little over a year, would you or anyone else who's tried these be willing to give a follow-up opinion? Is it still the best carry shirt for you? Would you still recommend?
    Last edited by Yung; 09-30-2019 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Now that it's been a little over a year, would you or anyone else who's tried these be willing to give a follow-up opinion? Is it still the best carry shirt for you? Would you still recommend?
    I'm wearing one of their polos that I bought about a year ago as I'm typing this. I've bought a couple more since. It works as advertised.

I just wish there was a greater range of colors in their polo line and some simple striped shirts in their shirt line.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    I'm still really happy with mine. I still haven't found anything better but I haven't been looking that hard.

It does seem to be holding up really well.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

User Tag List