Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CCW legal plans. 2018.

CCW legal plans. 2018.

I’ve seen CCW Safe being recommended by @LangdonTactical and @Prdtor recently.

What’s the difference between it and other programs like ACLDN or Law Shield?
    David S.

Recoil Concealment did a big write up comparing all of them in one of the past couple months, might be worth looking around for.
    Last edited by Bratch; 07-15-2018 at 09:03 AM.

Here's some info on the topic as provided by the ACLDN...

(Full disclosure: I am a member of ACLDN and FEDS)
    Last edited by blues; 07-15-2018 at 09:51 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

From Blues' link I found CCW Safe's comparison to other plans, with the exception of ACLDN.

https://ccwsafe.com/page/quick-comparison-of-service
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Here's a good link for comparing different companies I found though Greg Ellifritz / Active Response Training:
    http://www.recoilweb.com/protecting-...lf-136637.html

-------------------------------------------
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    I’ve seen CCW Safe being recommended by @LangdonTactical and @Prdtor recently.

What’s the difference between it and other programs like ACLDN or Law Shield?
    The big difference is the Cap in coverage as well as the civil coverage. I have met with the CCW Safe team and really feel confident that they have their members best interest at heart and have the financial backing to really defend you for the long fight. They are not backed by an insurance company that could pull their coverage if they decided to at the last minute. They are self-funded and very well funded. They have also successfully defended someone through a full murder trial. You may want to look into the fine print and make sure your service will not walk away if you get charged for murder.

They also go above and beyond what they even say they will do. In the case of the guy they successfully defended in the murder trial, they really took care of the guy. For example, once he was charged, his company fired him. CCW Safe went in and negotiated a one-year salary severance package for him.

By the way, the full cost of that trial was over $350,000, well above the cap for most of the other programs. Once you reach the limits of the other programs, it's all on you.

Don't underestimate the cost of a possible civil trial.

I am really happy with my decision to go with CCW Safe.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    The big difference is the Cap in coverage as well as the civil coverage. I have met with the CCW Safe team and really feel confident that they have their members best interest at heart and have the financial backing to really defend you for the long fight. They are not backed by an insurance company that could pull their coverage if they decided to at the last minute. They are self-funded and very well funded. They have also successfully defended someone through a full murder trial. You may want to look into the fine print and make sure your service will not walk away if you get charged for murder.

They also go above and beyond what they even say they will do. In the case of the guy they successfully defended in the murder trial, they really took care of the guy. For example, once he was charged, his company fired him. CCW Safe went in and negotiated a one-year salary severance package for him.

By the way, the full cost of that trial was over $350,000, well above the cap for most of the other programs. Once you reach the limits of the other programs, it's all on you.

This^
    In addition to that I actually know the guys and some have been life long friends, more important than that is there commitment to CCW safe and there customers. And doing things like sponsoring a local concealed carry match and hosting top level trainers for classes and videos that the members can take or have access to.

Ive worked for another company and once I really researched CCW safe and found that they didn't do the Scare tactic to get customers I was all in.

There is more info on them at KeepersConcealment.com
    Last edited by Prdator; 07-17-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

Did the guy have the regular old $179 plan or was he the ultimate $450 plan? Not being snarky, I do want to know if their lowest cost option is something you can bank on or if this case had the bells and whistles.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Did the guy have the regular old $179 plan or was he the ultimate $450 plan? Not being snarky, I do want to know if their lowest cost option is something you can bank on or if this case had the bells and whistles.
    I cannot really answer that question as I just don't know. I am pretty sure there was no such thing as the "Ultimate Plan" back then.

I do know that he had just gotten the plan like the month before. They tried to use that against him saying that he had bought it because he planned to do this. Obviously, that did not work.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Thank you sir!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

User Tag List