Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What is PFestivus?

At least we don't have to buy gifts.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    I was watching that Netflix documentary 'Wild, Wild Country,' and when they got to the part with the "Dynamic Meditation" / melee / orgy I thought, "This is exactly like PFestivus."

Seemed to work pretty well for the Rajneeshees though, right up until the biological warfare and assassinations and stuff.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    PFestivus is a go. Same format as usual. @misanthropist convinced me with his post above.
    It's not a good sign if I've convinced someone to do something. That almost universally comes with provisos like "recovery time is mostly pretty quick...mostly" or "try using mental checklists to keep track of whether the person you're talking to genuinely exists, and keep your speeds below 35, unless you're in the left lane, in which case really hammer it."
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Well, you never go broke betting on "business as usual".

Or "misanthropist wants to talk about some weird thing he's doing".

This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    It's not a good sign if I've convinced someone to do something. That almost universally comes with provisos like "recovery time is mostly pretty quick...mostly" or "try using mental checklists to keep track of whether the person you're talking to genuinely exists, and keep your speeds below 35, unless you're in the left lane, in which case really hammer it."
    I will personally hold you accountable for every fucking haiku there is.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I’m not sure how one holds another accountable for haiku’s written by yet others. The idea is intriguing, however, and PFestivus just got a little more interesting. Is there to be a fight after school lets out or a pay per view cage match perhaps?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    If pfestivus continues for more than four hours, see a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I’m not sure how one holds another accountable for haiku’s written by yet others. The idea is intriguing, however, and PFestivus just got a little more interesting. Is there to be a fight after school lets out or a pay per view cage match perhaps?
    Tom holds you liable.

The gauntlet now has been thrown.

Don't wear your school pants.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    I’m not sure how one holds another accountable for haiku’s written by yet others.
    It's easy. I hold blues responsible for every pun. Not just on PF, but globally. I believe he's Patient Zero.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List