Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Da/Sa 9mm for IDPA?

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    You read my mind dude. [emoji2]

USPSA shooters are such dicks.
    And most started with IPDA - and slowly learned. I could have saved a lot of time and effort if someone I trusted had just been honest with me.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Both are fun since both are shooting but I do uspsa because there are less silly rules like I cannot drop a mag with one round left otherwise it is a procedural

I like Berettas but CZ's and tanfos rule uspsa production. Haven't shot idpa in a while but it seemed variable as to what got used.

Can’t go wrong with a CZ of some flavor. A CGW’d P07/09 runs less than $900. Tough deal to beat.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Can’t go wrong with a CZ of some flavor. A CGW’d P07/09 runs less than $900. Tough deal to beat.
    I was once interested in doing that but you end up doubling the cost of the gun with just mods. Then the mags are another thing costing ~$40 each

Mec-Gar 17 round CZ 75mags are around $25.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    Been running a 92a1 for the past year and a half. Got a bunch of 17 round mags on sale, and a bunch more surplus 15 round mags for $10ea I use for range/training. It has a Wilson red fiber front, U notch Wilson combat rear, 13# hammer spring, and I broke all the sharp edges (beaver tail, trigger guard, etc). Great gun. Just a lot of fun to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Mec-Gar 17 round CZ 75mags are around $25.
    Unless something changed very recently, the p07 and p09 mags are not offered by mecgar

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    A CZ Shadow 2 then go shoot USPSA Production.

Just kidding.... No, honestly, I am not kidding.
    LOL.

Not that I care of IDPA, but is Shadow 2 legal for it? I've given up to keep up with their rules.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Unless something changed very recently, the p07 and p09 mags are not offered by mecgar
    Those mags work in the P07, I believe. Sig 228/226mags also work in the P07.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Those mags work in the P07, I believe. Sig 228/226mags also work in the P07.
    Really? Hmmmmm....this gets betterer and betterer.

User Tag List