Thread: BCSO Deputies Seeking Cocaine find Dead Baby

Site Supporter

BCSO Deputies Seeking Cocaine find Dead Baby

https://www.ksat.com/news/deputies-w...nd-a-dead-baby

Deputies went to a home looking for cocaine; they found a dead baby
    Informant told deputies home was being used to sell cocaine, warrant states

SAN ANTONIO - Deputies were searching a West Side home for cocaine on the day they discovered a dead infant in a suitcase, a warrant made public on Tuesday shows.

Authorities served the warrant at a home in the 7900 block of Bronco Lane on July 3 and were targeting a woman who an informant told investigators lived at the home.

The warrant states that the informant saw drug paraphernalia related to the ingestion, sale and packaging of cocaine inside the home on Bronco Lane within the past 48 hours of when the warrant was requested.
    Authorities were ordered to seize property purchased from the sale of narcotics, drug ledgers, cellphones, data storage devices and firearms, along with anything used in the packaging, weighing or ingesting of narcotics.

The warrant shows that heroin, a piece of sheetrock that is 13.3 feet by 8.5 feet, a picture frame with 11 photos, a legal pad, nine cellphones, mail belonging to two people, and an Alcatel cellphone were found.

The sheriff's office said that the sheetrock was blood-spattered and that the photos seized are being used to help identify the deceased baby.

Deputies discovered the body of a "beyond decomposed" infant in a piece of luggage seized during the raid. The infant was fully clothed and wrapped in a blanket.
    Based on professional experience with the neighborhood, I am of course apalled, but not surprised.
    Last edited by HCM; 07-10-2018 at 10:20 PM.

Bad words, only very bad words.

Not shocking in the least.

The only “good” thing I saw in that story was that it happened in TX. And whoever is responsible will probably get serious time.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Two words: Electric bleachers.

Fifty seats, no waiting in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Not shocking in the least.
    This was my first reaction as well. Sad but true.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    This was my first reaction as well. Sad but true.
    You know you’ve been a cop too long when stories like this don’t horrify you.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    You know you’ve been a cop too long when stories like this don’t horrify you.
    Amen to that. You're not surprised by anything and the only sympathy you have left is for the kids and old folks.

I hate to say it, but with the exception of sexual assault cases, I tend to believe that 99% of the time and adult is in the mess they're in because of a bad decision they made, or a good decision they failed to make.

My wife is a trauma surgeon, and she always says "I wish there was a box on the M&M report that said Cause Of Death, Stupidity".
    When everyone around you is running, screaming, and losing their minds...look for the quiet old gray haired cop because he's about to kick down some doors and sort some unruly bastards out.

User Tag List