Thread: Fundamentals and Manipulations Matter Most

Fundamentals and Manipulations Matter Most

Hello everyone,

My name is Reid Henrichs and I have been visiting the forum for years, but have recently joined and just started posting here. I do not have the time I would like to be consistent here, but am grateful to be on the forum and share with you.

I started Valor Ridge in 2015 and teach pistol and rifle classes. We have enjoyed sold out classes for the better part of 3 years. My background is US Marine Corps infantry, law enforcement, and I have been a full-time firearms instructor for over 6 years now. Our schedule is available online, and we would love to have you in our courses. I am a firm believer in tradition mixed with my own interpretation and adaptation of techniques.

I have enjoyed reading and hearing your thoughts and takes on things over the years on this forum.

If I can help or answer your questions, please do not hesitate. I rarely go to internet forums about firearms, and this venue is by far the best of the lot. Hope to talk to you soon.

Reid
    Last edited by Reid Henrichs; 07-08-2018 at 10:53 AM.
    President
    Valor Ridge Training
    www.valorridge.com
    www.youtube.com/c/ReidHenrichs

Hi Reid. We took Tom Givens Instructor Development Course a number of years ago together. We were both teaching for someone else at the time. It looks like you have been making good use of your time and resources. Congratulations on Valor Ridge.

Quote Originally Posted by MVS View Post
    Hi Reid. We took Tom Givens Instructor Development Course a number of years ago together. We were both teaching for someone else at the time. It looks like you have been making good use of your time and resources. Congratulations on Valor Ridge.
    Thank you. A LOT of good has happened since then. That course really opened my eyes as to what to do to seriously improve in skill as a shooter and conduct courses. I appreciate the kind words, and hope all is well with you too.
    President
    Valor Ridge Training
    www.valorridge.com
    www.youtube.com/c/ReidHenrichs

Reid, welcome to the forum!! Glad to have you!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List