Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta Langdon M9

Are these still available? Seems like a great deal if they're still below $680

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Care to elaborate? I have a case of AE 124's set aside for a class coming up and was planning on running my 92a1 (or M9a3)
    so I'd shot some of it and it had worked great.. got 7 cases of it and in the Langdon class my gun started having failure to extract, did some testing and it did not like the AE... everything else it runs flawlessly...

I plan to replace the extractor and spring but haven't as all the other ammo Ive shot runs fine... A buddy of mine ran the AE out of his Brig and it runs fine.. so... Don't know..

Id bet you'll be fine..
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

It’s money I was going to buy more kydex with but I’m thinking of trying that Winchester Nato ammo or maybe 124gr Speer. That and getting a spare extractor and spring.

Thanks. I’m gonna stick to my guns (pun intended) and shoot the AE in August. If it chokes up the berettas, I’ll report back. Class is in August.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    so I'd shot some of it and it had worked great.. got 7 cases of it and in the Langdon class my gun started having failure to extract, did some testing and it did not like the AE... everything else it runs flawlessly...

I plan to replace the extractor and spring but haven't as all the other ammo Ive shot runs fine... A buddy of mine ran the AE out of his Brig and it runs fine.. so... Don't know..

Id bet you'll be fine..
    I'd just replace the spring first and see if that doesn't fix things.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Ordered some extreme duty Lucas gun oil. I figure I’ll lube her up with it and try anything but the Blazer. I’ll get the extractor and spring in case I spring if the oil and ammo change don’t work. If that fails (doubt it) I’ll send it in.

Spoke to Blazer

Blazer said to email then what happened. When they reply, send pictures and they’ll move forward from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Care to elaborate? I have a case of AE 124's set aside for a class coming up and was planning on running my 92a1 (or M9a3)
    I’ve run 10,000+ rounds of AE 124s through my 92s and PX4s in the last year. Fear not.
    Shoot more, post less...

I've had decent results with Federal Champion 115 gr, and even more pleased with AE 115 gr. I have stocked up on AE 115 gr for our upcoming Washington State IDPA Championship in August. While I still have some Federal Champion, my preferred match/practice cartridges are AE and Sellier & Bellot 115 gr. Both perform very nicely, are semi-decently priced, and making power factor is not a concern with either.

Best, Jon

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Are these still available? Seems like a great deal if they're still below $680
    Beretta is producing them in batches for Buds apparently. There have been two batches produced to date, and hopefully more to come. I flat out regard the M9 Langdons as the best 92 value, both intrinsically and as a start point for a refined 92.

Best, Jon
    Last edited by JonInWA; 07-09-2018 at 01:19 PM.

User Tag List