Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: VT woman on video cutting cop’s throat with knife acquitted

Wow. I guess the latter part of my initial post makes more sense. That community deserves exactly what it gets. When that crazy broad flips her lid again and actually kills someone I wonder how loud the gnashing of teeth will be that the police let the community down. No retards! You let yourselves down.

And shit like this is why the guy who said he was gonna kill me, as he tried to kill me, got plead out to a misdemeanor. You just never know what a jury will do.

I watched some Justice Files type show last night. A cold case on a rapist was featured. After many many years, a DanA hit was found that linked the guy to multiple violent rapes. The guys lawyer said he would plead to 30 years. One victim refused the 30 year plea. In the end, he got life. But what that victim did not seem to realize is he could have just as easily walked on some BS technicality. 30 year sentence where he will have to serve at least half seems like a safer bet than rolling the dice.

Anyway, I have seen all kinds of confusing shit in 20 years on the job. This is somewhat shocking, but over the years, not much surprises me these days. Juries are stupid. (They let OJ walk, remember)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Site Supporter
    Next thing you know a 6 time deported illegal will kill a U.S. citizen and be found not guilty of anything. Oh wait ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    Next thing you know a 6 time deported illegal will kill a U.S. citizen and be found not guilty of anything. Oh wait ...

"What intent? I told him he missed a spot when he was shaving. I was just helping him out."
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Welcome to the wonderful world of law enforcement.

What The Actual Fuck?

No, I am serious. I mean...What...The...Actual...Fuck?

Smoker chud doesn't "try" to cut an officer's throat...she actually "cuts" his throat proximal to what she as an RN would have known is his jugular...and the prosecution table can't prove intent?

Have the Vermont juries all gone Birkenstock and Batshit?
    When everyone around you is running, screaming, and losing their minds...look for the quiet old gray haired cop because he's about to kick down some doors and sort some unruly bastards out.

She was only trying to the poor officer by trying to perform a tracheotomy. But he moved his head to soon.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ronin_Jedi; 07-19-2018 at 06:48 PM.

User Tag List