Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Belt for wear under duty belt

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar

Belt for wear under duty belt

What's the current recommendation for a nylon belt for wear under a duty belt? My old one seems to be MIA and I've no idea what kind it was anyway.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Volund G-Hook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I want to see someone running down the street with a sims-gun shrieking 'I am the first revelation' " - SouthNarc

I've worn the graith belt for a few weeks now as an under belt, I like it. Also worn wilderness frequent flyer and that works well too, but the graith is my favorite with the low profile buckle. It's also a good price for when it inevitably wears out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I’m using a Blauer Guardian Keeper. It’s flexible and they’re issued to us. I get about a year out of them before they get too ratty.

https://www.blauer.com/guardian-keeper-belt-b003.html

JR1572

I wear a Wilderness FF too. Sometimes I wear my old faithful black basket weave Aker though too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using a Wilderness Instructor belt for years.

I’ve used various belts over the years: Wilderness, DSG Arms competition w/ a cobra buckle as some others but I always come back to a inner belt that’s got Velcro on the outside. The current one is a DSG Arms belt. If you’re duty belt doesn’t have Velcro on the inner side, then I’d go with something like the Wilderness or the Graith belt.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Volund G Hook is amazingly comfortable for me.

Wilderness easy-fit underbelt. It’s single ply with Velcro closure and can be had with hook or loop outer if your duty belt has the opposite on the inside.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I’ve used various belts over the years: Wilderness, DSG Arms competition w/ a cobra buckle as some others but I always come back to a inner belt that’s got Velcro on the outside. The current one is a DSG Arms belt. If you’re duty belt doesn’t have Velcro on the inner side, then I’d go with something like the Wilderness or the Graith belt.
    Another vote for Velcro inner belt. My current one is a Bianchi.

User Tag List