Thread: 6" S&W M-28 for $449 in Renton, WA

6" S&W M-28 for $449 in Renton, WA

I have no financial interest in this deal, just passing it along.

Just stumbled into a shooter-grade 6" Model 28 at Ben's Loan (1005 South 2nd Street, Renton, WA, 98057). Service hammer and trigger. Lockup is good but there's some wear in the blue, especially along the barrel. Someone put hot pink paint on the front sight. Grips are diamond magnas.

I'd have jumped on this like white on rice but I'm cash poor at the moment.

Phone number is 425-255-3638.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I have no financial interest in this deal, just passing it along.

Just stumbled into a shooter-grade 6" Model 28 at Ben's Loan (1005 South 2nd Street, Renton, WA, 98057). Service hammer and trigger. Lockup is good but there's some wear in the blue, especially along the barrel. Someone put hot pink paint on the front sight. Grips are diamond magnas.

I'd have jumped on this like white on rice but I'm cash poor at the moment.

Phone number is 425-255-3638.

Okie John
    You just described the first pistol I ever owned. I carried it for two years as a reserve deputy before switching to a Glock 17. I wish I was closer I’d love to have another 6” like that. Good luck to whoever end up giving it a home!

User Tag List