Thread: AAR: Rangemaster (Tom Givens) 3 Day Handgun Instructor class, Xenia, OH, 6/28-30/18

AAR: Rangemaster (Tom Givens) 3 Day Handgun Instructor class, Xenia, OH, 6/28-30/18

See here:

https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress...28-18-6-30-18/

Another great class from Tom and Lynn.

Great review. Tom and Lynn are the best. All defensive practitioners should train with them.

You guys had some seriously hot days on the range. Congrats on being the top gun.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Congrats on being Top Gun! The fact that you didn’t expect it made it even better! Reading this has me excited about TacCon ‘19 here in New Orleans, and with the range being 15:00 from my house, it will be an amazing weekend!

Everything I read about this group (Rangemaster) is very positive, especially for the average CCW citizen, although I’d really like to train with Dave Spaulding, Ernest Langdon and Ken Hackathorn also.

Well written AAR and congratulations of your performance! Welcome to the Top Gun Club , I actually had the exact same scores in the Texas class this year at KR Training (Karl Rehn's facility).

Quote Originally Posted by 43Under View Post
    See here:

https://civiliangunfighter.wordpress...28-18-6-30-18/

Another great class from Tom and Lynn.
    Great review as usual! Thank you for taking the time to write these.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Thanks for the kudos, everyone. It really was a great class and now I'm considering the Advanced Instructor class next year.

Of course, coming off the confidence of this course, I was quickly humbled the last two days training with Dagga Boy. Wow. AAR sometime this week.

Site Supporter
    Great AAR and congrats on your Top Gun Award. We at GreenOps are big fans of Rangemaster and liked the 3-Day Firearms Instructor Development course so much that I took it twice. If I could, I would take this course once a year along with their Adv Instructor Course.

Taking Tom's instructor course has made me want to take more of his other courses and we recommend Rangemaster to our students. Tom and Lynn are top notch and I look forward to training with them again.

Site Supporter
    Thanks, Mr Pink. An endorsement like that from someone with your background is really appreciated.

Site Supporter

Standing on the shoulders of giants

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    Thanks, Mr Pink. An endorsement like that from someone with your background is really appreciated.
    Thank you Tom, but it is I who should be appreciative of you. It would be impossible to count all the ways that you've inspired me throughout the years with your articles in SWAT magazine, contributions to defensive training and competitions. Thank you!

User Tag List