Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CBP New Pistol Solicitation - 2018

Quote Originally Posted by 45FMJoe View Post

I don't believe for a minute the P320 will come out of that intense testing looking good.
    Why not? The P320 passed the ICE trials to include 10k rounds of 124gr Gold Dot +P.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Site Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Why not? The P320 passed the ICE trials to include 10k rounds of 124gr Gold Dot +P.

Personal opinion I guess. I don't know how specific and intense the ICE trials were, but by going with a requirement for independent NIJ lab testing and a rigorous testing battery, I don't have faith in any Cohen era Sig to pass it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Interesting first post. I assume the OP is assigned to the LESC in WV.

The text is from SSD.

I don’t think it’s any more stringent then the Army testing, so I don’t know why anyone would think it will perform poorly.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut View Post
    Aha! Thanks!

@psalms144.1

APX RDO is their optics ready platform.

Is anyone else tired of seeing every agency require their own special snowflake pistol? Is there really nothing available on the market that will meet their needs?

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    4. Beretta - APX/Centurion/Compact meet the requirements, but I haven't seen a factory MRDS version of these (might have missed it?)
    Name:  46E7CAB4-D046-41BE-AF25-85929F0DF7DB.jpg
Views: 1023
Size:  58.9 KB

My Beretta APX RDO says “hi”

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Is anyone else tired of seeing every agency require their own special snowflake pistol? Is there really nothing available on the market that will meet their needs?
    I'd laugh about the pot, (your outfit), calling the kettle, (everyone else), black but I get where you're coming from. I don't imagine that every agency's needs can differ vastly...but what do I know? I come from a simpler time when one could carry whatever they qualified with, (over .380), until standardization was imposed in the middle to late 90's.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

User Tag List