Thread: Sig ROMEOZero

Sig ROMEOZero

Looks like Sig has a new micro PMO in the works. Saw it on the P365XL spec sheet. Polymer lens and body. Not sure how that is going to turn out, but oh how I love to see the red dot world pushing forward at this pace.

P365XL - Osage
    Last edited by cornstalker; 05-20-2019 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Looks like Sig has a new micro PMO in the works. Saw it on the P365XL spec sheet. Polymer lens and body. Not sure how that is going to turn out, but oh how I love to see the red dot world pushing forward at this pace.

P365XL - Osage
    It sounds like a rebadged RMS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    It sounds like a rebadged RMS.

Doesn't the RMSc have an aluminum body?

Quote Originally Posted by cornstalker View Post
    Doesn't the RMSc have an aluminum body?
    Sorry, rebadged SMS/JPoint

Seems like it wouldn’t be incredibly durable with the polymer body and plastic lens, and I don’t think the other romeos have a great durability reputation to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Sorry, rebadged SMS/JPoint

Does not look like it, at least externally.

Name:  sig-romeo-zero.jpg
Views: 1523
Size:  52.1 KB
    Anti-astroturfing disclaimer: I am the owner of Bagman Tactical (custom tactical nylon).

Given SIG's past pattern of initial product reliability issues and subsequent revisions, I will give this a pass for at least 12-18 months.

That policy has served me very well with many of their other products, including my (very good) P365's with their revised green Lima365 lasers, and my X-Fives with 6 MOA Romeo1's.

As for the new P365 XL that this optic is supposed to accompany, that strikes me as an answer to a question no one asked. But I am sure it will sell. So will the new 15-round P365 magazines, when they start shipping.

User Tag List