Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UCLA Prof dies in "mummification ritual" gone wrong... Yeah, this dude was bonkers.

UCLA Prof dies in "mummification ritual" gone wrong... Yeah, this dude was bonkers.

"Those of you who had the honor of taking this course or being in one of Doran’s discussion sections know that their heart was as big as their laugh, and that their dedication to social justice was informed by their own queer immigrant experience," said Alicia Gaspar de Alba, a UCLA professor, in a separate note to colleagues.

The room in which he was found — replete with padded floor tiles, a metal cage and a padded examination table — was described as being “outfitted as a BDSM style dungeon” in the autopsy report.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/01...ives-home.html
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Vending Machine Operator
    One of the great things about America is that you can get your rocks off any way you want as long as you're with consenting adults. Ain't my business and I do not judge.

That said, I would not invite him to my barbecue, because freedom of association is also a nice part of America. I wouldn't mind the weird sex stuff at all, but I'm not having my barbecue ruined by someone talking about his social justice discussion group.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I'll agree with all that ^ and add I ain't referring to any one person as "they" or "their" rather than "he" or "his" on account of some idea that non-gender specific pronouns are or were his preferred mode of address.
    Instagram @JuryTrialJedi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobettadefense View Post
    I'll agree with all that ^ and add I ain't referring to any one person as "they" or "their" rather than "he" or "his" on account of some idea that non-gender specific pronouns are or were his preferred mode of address.
    Yeah, fuck all that.

I don’t care what these freaks do as long as it doesn’t involve kids or animals but I’m not playing their word games.

Name:  EF5702FD-6B20-4C84-8F3F-1C2E5FAD8BA0.jpg
Views: 794
Size:  28.2 KB
    Last edited by HCM; 07-02-2018 at 01:26 AM.

Interestingly at the end their partner referred to them as he. Which makes me think the the they their bullshit was attention grabbing and not for home use.

I couldn't care less what shape genitals two or more consenting adults rub together, but your pronoun does come form the shape of those genitals
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Would they be more or less triggered to learn that the third word gender in German is "neuter," not "neutral?"

I was expecting it was some archaeological experiment.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I was expecting it was some archaeological experiment.
    Yeah, I can just imagine the next installment of Indiana Jones and the Turban Cowboy. This time, Sallah has an unfortunate accident with Indy’s whip.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    That's not a mummification ritual, which you'd expect to be fatal given the removal of organs. That's just regular ol' bondage that didn't pan out.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post

That said, I would not invite him to my barbecue,
    Same here because I am not going to be forced to use cockamamie gender neutral pronouns.

User Tag List