Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Reluctant Partisan Volume One: The Guerrilla

The Reluctant Partisan Volume One: The Guerrilla

Not sure how in-demand this book is, so I'm thinking of running this ad for 14 days.

Open to everyone in the US. Winner picked on July 15th, 2018 using a random number generator.

This copy is the first of 3 installments and it is an early edition, so it has printing issues. Several blank pages, some pages cut off, etc.

Written by "John Mosby" (facebook, blog) the book description is as follows:

In his first book, the author of the Mountain Guerrilla blog, John Mosby, offers a comprehensive look at the skills used by the traditional guerrilla force, in accordance with Special Forces Unconventional Warfare doctrine, and applies them to the modern prepared citizen's needs.

Beginning with mindset and physical fitness, as well as other individual skills like rifle handling, land navigation, and tactical combat casualty care, John moves on to provide an in-depth primer on small-unit tactical skills, from patrolling to the most important battle drills for dismounted infantry, before moving on to planning considerations, escape-and-evasion, and more, before closing the book with appendices that include several of his own training programs for combat rifle and TCCC.

A complete training program, including what and--more importantly--why of all the skills and tasks discussed.
    source

Youtube review of book 1&2 by another former SF guy:
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

In please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In. Thanks for putting this up!

Site Supporter
    In please!

Sounds like a great read, would like to be "in."

I’m in!
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I’m in. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Hammertime
    Interested and in. Thanks.

Site Supporter
    In, please. Thank you.

In please
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

User Tag List