Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M17's downrange

Site Supporter
    Copy. I work SHOT every year, but when you work SHOT you don't get to SEE SHOT.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Quote Originally Posted by tcba_joe View Post
    Thats what I thought too. I'm actually emotionally invested in this gun, plus they said it will be limited edition. Otherwise I'd buy something else for now and save up again.
    Same. I work for the Department of the Army as a civilian security guard and I've heard from a couple not-unreliable sources that we might be switching to these next year. I'm not holding my breath but I'd rather buy one in case and take a small loss down the road if we don't switch than to end up without a personal gun to practice with. As much as I hate to give money to Sig...
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Same. I work for the Department of the Army as a civilian security guard and I've heard from a couple not-unreliable sources that we might be switching to these next year. I'm not holding my breath but I'd rather buy one in case and take a small loss down the road if we don't switch than to end up without a personal gun to practice with. As much as I hate to give money to Sig...
    Former SIG Test tech and spent a decent amount of my life working on this project before it was released. I still don't have any form of P320.

Also former Army Officer, and a current USCG officer. Supposedly the USCG is getting them eventually, with immediate priority going to the units I have listed on my dream sheet for transfer next summer...

Quote Originally Posted by tcba_joe View Post
    Former SIG Test tech and spent a decent amount of my life working on this project before it was released. I still don't have any form of P320.

Also former Army Officer, and a current USCG officer. Supposedly the USCG is getting them eventually, with immediate priority going to the units I have listed on my dream sheet for transfer next summer...
    Wait, you worked on this and don’t have one? Any particular reason?

You’re gonna have lots of folks wanting to pick your brain about the entirety of this project.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Quote Originally Posted by HCountyGuy View Post
    Wait, you worked on this and don’t have one? Any particular reason?

You’re gonna have lots of folks wanting to pick your brain about the entirety of this project.
    I was walked out of the building a couple months before it was released. The ensuing long-term unemployment left me a bit... low on cash. I like the gun and I'm a huge believer in it. It just wasn't a priority purchase, until the M17 was announced. That's a piece of history, both militarily and personally, and supposedly my future service weapon.

I wasn't in engineering, I was in testing supporting the engineers. I've posted plenty about what I feel comfortable talking about. IE: Drop failures, etc... Usually I just get accused of shilling or fan-boying

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Dobbs View Post
    Copy. I work SHOT every year, but when you work SHOT you don't get to SEE SHOT.
    https://youtu.be/SkdkHLUN57w

The sound isn't the best but hopefully you can get the idea.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Looks like maybe as soon as next month for the M17 civilian clone.

http://www.osagecountyguns.com/sig-p...d-edition.html

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

User Tag List